Democrats voting multiple times

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Ericstac
Posts in topic: 1

Democrats voting multiple times

Post by Ericstac »

[youtube][/youtube]

Sorry if this has been posted before, but it is just ignorant liberals at their best.

RAM4171
Location: On a dead end dirt road in the deep dark woods of East TEXAS

Re: Democrats voting multiple times

Post by RAM4171 »

HMM,
Could enough of these cases cause a recall? :smash:
Μολὼν λαβέ
Jesus was not politically correct, therefore I refuse to be
To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic-TN

MolonLabe

Post by MolonLabe »

Knowing this happens is bad enough, but to have some smug, self-satisfied criminal thumb her nose at the camera is enough to make me want to jump through my computer screen. If this woman is not made to answer for her complete disregard for our disgraceful system...GRRRRRR :banghead:

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

And that is just ONE woman. I can not imagine she is alone. If she can do this, so can many many others. :mad5
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

RX8er

Post by RX8er »

Not just 1 "accidental" extra vote, but multiple for multiple people.
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

psijac

Post by psijac »

She got exactly what she wanted. a Second Obama Term. local hearing can't take that away from her. It will continue to spread this way until republicans get into the voter fraud game too. Then it will be just a matter of who can steal the most votes in Swing states.
07/25/09 - CHL class completed
07/31/09 - Received Pin/Packet sent.
09/23/09 - Plastic in hand!!

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

psijac wrote:She got exactly what she wanted. a Second Obama Term. local hearing can't take that away from her. It will continue to spread this way until republicans get into the voter fraud game too. Then it will be just a matter of who can steal the most votes in Swing states.
you assume their not?

bdickens

Post by bdickens »

Fraud is the only way Democrats can win elections.
Byron Dickens

gthaustex

Post by gthaustex »

Wow....

I wish I could say I am shocked, but honestly, I'm not. No wonder so many in her shoes are against having to show any kind of ID or proof that the voter casting the ballot is really who they say they are. She admitted to sending in multiple ballots, all for people who may not have even voted in the end if she didn't cast a ballot for them. She even works in the elections process and most definitely knows better in my opinion. Sad thing is that she will probably never see any jail time, fine or sanction. Who knows, they may even make her an elections judge.....

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

RECALL!!! She reflects the hubris of her illegal leader-in-chief. :reddevil

QMCS

Post by QMCS »

I would like to say I'm shocked, but somehow I can't find it in me. I hope she gets prosecuted under the full extent of the law and does some serious jail time.

And to think, the Left still denies ANY voter fraud occurred.

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

This is why I do not think that Obama really won. Is he the president, yes, de facto. But I think there were thousands and thousands of voting abnormalities. Districts where more than the number of people registered to vote did so and they all went to Obama. Things happened that are a statistically impossibility. Even here in VA where we supposedly had a ID law, there were people who were found just a week or so before trying to find ways to double vote.

In the end it does not matter in practicality. We two options here A. Enough people in this country are foolish enough to vote for a personality and a horrendous record B. Our system is corrupted enough that it does not matter who we are voting for the winner has already been picked. Either way were are in hot water and it may be the end of our country as we know it. Either way, practically, we are up a creek without a paddle.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”