Who's licensed to open carry? The 40 ZIPs in Texas where the most CHL holders live

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Who's licensed to open carry? The 40 ZIPs in Texas where the most CHL holders live

Post by jmra »

My zip has a population of 29,127 with 2,511 LTCs. 8.6%.
Since it appears that population estimates vary from site to site, it would be interesting to see what sites people are using. I used this one http://www.city-data.com/zips/76065.html
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

jrs_diesel
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Who's licensed to open carry? The 40 ZIPs in Texas where the most CHL holders live

Post by jrs_diesel »

According to that list, my zip code is #1 for most LTC holders at 4,822 :hurry: :thumbs2:
J.R.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 9

Post by mojo84 »

jmra wrote:My zip has a population of 29,127 with 2,511 LTCs. 8.6%.
Since it appears that population estimates vary from site to site, it would be interesting to see what sites people are using. I used this one http://www.city-data.com/zips/76065.html

I used the one posted by Lynyrd on the first page of the thread. It had the same number as the site you posted.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

RJS

Post by RJS »

In my zip code (~24000 people), a little over 2400 have their CHL. Absolutely love it!

Right2Carry
Banned

Post by Right2Carry »

Texas ZIP Code: 76063
Number of License Holders: 3,250
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, an American Soldier doesn't have that problem". — President Ronald Reagan, 1985

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”