Dog attacks

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Dog attacks

Post by flintknapper »

dicion wrote:
Frost wrote:Pepper spray
My belt is already crowded, I'm gonna need a police duty belt soon enough, and now you want me to carry pepper spray too? :rolll

No thanks.. I'll just carry my Lead spray. "rlol"

If a 'large breed animal' that is capable of causing me serious injury is running at me, unleashed, with an obvious intent to attack me, I'll let it see the business end of my lead sprayer.

If a dachshund is waddling it's way towards me, however, I'll just give it a light kick to the side :P

Absolutely! :thumbs2:

Good man! :tiphat:
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

flintknapper wrote:
dicion wrote:
Frost wrote:Pepper spray
My belt is already crowded, I'm gonna need a police duty belt soon enough, and now you want me to carry pepper spray too? :rolll

No thanks.. I'll just carry my Lead spray. "rlol"

If a 'large breed animal' that is capable of causing me serious injury is running at me, unleashed, with an obvious intent to attack me, I'll let it see the business end of my lead sprayer.

If a dachshund is waddling it's way towards me, however, I'll just give it a light kick to the side :P

Absolutely! :thumbs2:

Good man! :tiphat:
There is an old Norm MacDonald stand-up routine (can't find it on video anywhere) talking about being attacked by a wiener dog. Basically stating if you fell down, the wiener dog might be able to chew on your neck for awhile and pull out your jugular, but that would be about it. :lol:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

TexasVet is correct about the shots. When I worked in a pediatric clinic a few years back a little girl was treated for a cat bite. I dont' remember how many shots were given, but they were administered around the site of the bite.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”