The Liberal Gun Club

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Re: The Liberal Gun Club

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

It will be one cold day in hades before I align myself with any transsexual. It will probably be about the same time I accept beastiality, pedophilia and libtards. Again... We aren't talking typical homosexuality... We are talking twisted sick perversion.

jmra
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jmra »

cb1000rider wrote:
VoiceofReason wrote:But the gay scouts kept it to themselves which was a real good idea.
It's still a real good idea generally speaking.

VoiceofReason wrote: I have read recently that courts have ruled that a photographer had to take pictures for two men getting married and a bakery had to provide a wedding cake for a same sex marriage. I don’t know what to say to that.
Have any cites? That's just ridiculous. Private businesses should get to decide who they want their clients to be period... *shakes head*
Any private business. Any reason. Period.
:iagree: But,
Would the law allow a business to decline service to someone because they were black? Many state laws classify homosexuals and more recently same sex marriages as suspect classifications, making them a protected class under anti-discrimination laws just like race and religion. The law says you can not discriminate against a protected class of people. If you are going to deny a gay couple the same professional services you would provide to a heterosexual couple you better have a good lawyer and a lot of money.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

cb1000rider
Posts in topic: 4

Post by cb1000rider »

You're right.. those are "services" covered under the civil rights act... I guess we did it wrong for too many years. Still, forcing a private business to serve is ridiculous, nevermind a bad idea.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”