Uncle Ted being investigated by Secret service

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

matriculated

Re: Uncle Ted being investigated by Secret service

Post by matriculated »

Ted Nugent is a disgusting, id-operated, mouth-breathing mammal. I wouldn't lock him up in a jail, but a zoo might be appropriate.

speedsix
Posts in topic: 11

Post by speedsix »

...if he could read that, he'd prolly say "I know, you're right...wanna beer???"

Slowplay
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Slowplay »

AndyC wrote:
Slowplay wrote:
AndyC wrote: "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year"

I feel differently; there's a very definite, implied threat in those words. If I were on Obama's detail, I wouldn't be laughing at this.
What is the "very definite, implied threat" (interesting word combo :mrgreen: ) to the POTUS?

You have inferred there to be a threat to the POTUS, but you are connecting the dots in your own mind. If the SS wants to get a clarification on the context, so be it - should be a brief inquiry..
The "interesting word combo" was deliberately chosen, not accidental. For the casual reader they may seem opposite things, but they're complementary to one another; I'll leave it up to you to puzzle it out.
Okay...Well, first I must say I meant no offense in my comments. If you've taken any, I do apologize :tiphat:

The "very definite, implied threat" was an interesting word combo because I read that to mean the implied threat was basically incontestable, indisputable, etc. - almost akin to an explicit threat. However, you've inferred a different meaning (and maybe directed a slight dig), by saying a "casual reader" may see your word choice as accidental...

I noticed you didn't answer the question I posed - What is the very definite, implied threat to the POTUS? You may run scenarios through your mind in order to get to such a potential direct threat, but his words aren't enough. That's why I also stated that if the service wanted to get clarification on context so be it - and apparently it was a brief inquiry and Nugent was cleared.
NRA Benefactor Member
"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance..."
- John Philpot Curran

Lambda Force
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lambda Force »

Slowplay wrote:I noticed you didn't answer the question I posed - What is the very definite, implied threat to the POTUS? You may run scenarios through your mind in order to get to such a potential direct threat, but his words aren't enough. That's why I also stated that if the service wanted to get clarification on context so be it - and apparently it was a brief inquiry and Nugent was cleared.
Good question. Reading the actual comments, it's more reasonable to believe he meant he would be locked up like George Zimmerman or killed like the children at that church in Waco 19 years ago.
Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

PATHFINDER

Post by PATHFINDER »

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state , the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." I believe that means that the referenced right shall be retained as an option on the table by the free citizens of a free state for the purpose of maintaining the security of that free state.

gemini

Post by gemini »

There ought to be one day—just one—when there is open season on senators.
Will Rogers

Let's dig him up and investigate.

smoothoperator

Post by smoothoperator »

speedsix wrote:...I don't think he's running...
He's not but he thinks Romney would be a good President. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder ... cted-boost" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

atouk

Post by atouk »

matriculated wrote:Ted Nugent is a disgusting, id-operated, mouth-breathing mammal. I wouldn't lock him up in a jail, but a zoo might be appropriate.
He says the same about you.

:biggrinjester:

matriculated

Post by matriculated »

atouk wrote:
matriculated wrote:Ted Nugent is a disgusting, id-operated, mouth-breathing mammal. I wouldn't lock him up in a jail, but a zoo might be appropriate.
He says the same about you.

:biggrinjester:
Ted? Is that you? "rlol"

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”