The Disarming of America --a liberal's dream

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RockingRook
Posts in topic: 2

Re: The Disarming of America --a liberal's dream

Post by RockingRook »

OK, OK!! I am in the minority here. Just my opinion, not for the govt. taking away guns. :cheers2:
Born in Brooklyn, NY joined AF in '65 as a 2nd Lt. Went through Naval EOD School in 67. Spent
the next 8 years in and around South East Asia. I was stationed in Texas in '84. Retired from the AF in '85.
Remained in Texas, raised my 2 kids and here I stayed. I hope it Rains!!

Medic624
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Medic624 »

AndyC wrote:
RockingRook wrote:I know that it is difficult to come to a compromise regarding this issue but each and every time something like Arizona happens
the far left comes out of the woodwork.
Hmmm. When did the definition of "compromise" change to mean that we always have to give something up - and they don't give anything in return?

Nope - I sure don't like compromising any more.
WHAT?!? You INSENSITIVE %$#@&#*&.... Don't you KNOW its about saving LIVES!!! You DO want to save lives and end violence for ALL TIME... and what about the CHILDREN...and uh, and... You MUST be a RACIST I mean LOOK at all the minorities who get hurt and DIE each year because of EVIL GUNS...That says just one thing... YOU'RE EVIL!!!! :evil2: :lol::

I mean come'on its JUST...uh, ONE small insignificant Amendment, you have 26 more to work with... Heck the Constitution is antiquated ANYWAY... We need to adopt a Worldwide Brotherhood and END this violence once and for all and by regulation/confiscation of ALL uh, EVIL GUNS we can and WILL end not only violence but hunger, AIDs, and to a lesser degree Global Warming! How could you NOT relinquish your rights... Uh, I mean Hope and Change compromise with us?!? "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (AMDG)
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington

fishman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by fishman »

Wow, just think of all the LEO and servicemen that wont get to hunt anymore. :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 I know the threat is real, I just dont see it happening.
IANAL

Mr.ViperBoa
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mr.ViperBoa »

I think something like this happened in Boston back in the 1700's didn't work out so well for the kings men
Christian/Family man
Veteran
CHL Instructor
http://www.texaschlsolutions.com/

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”