Art Acevedo having another fever dream....

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

G26ster
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Art Acevedo having another fever dream....

Post by G26ster »

Middle Age Russ wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:41 am When I go to vote, I vote for folks to REPRESENT me in Government. I am more than happy to lead myself, with God's help. I do NOT vote for anyone to lead me. Mr. Acevedo and his ilk who believe that officials are elected to be leaders (delusions of grandeur, much??) can pound sand.
Exactly! The military has leaders, your employer has leaders, and any other place you don't have a vote in decision making has leaders. But your representatives "represent you!" They are supposed to represent the folks that put them in office. They lead nothing and no one. They are tools of the public, but alas, they act like you put them there to make any and all decisions they choose, without regard to those that put them there. But in no way are they "leaders." The only leading they do is through their ego trip mind set, and delusions of grandeur.

J.R.@A&M
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Art Acevedo having another fever dream....

Post by J.R.@A&M »

OneGun wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:29 pm Rather than deprive citizens of their rights, I wish our Chief of Police would actually enforce the laws that exist. Criminals don't buy guns at gun stores, don't fill out the ATF form and do not submit to background checks. All of his ideas will not affect criminals one bit.

If I wanted gun control, I'd move to Commiefornia where Chairman Newsom wants to tell us what to eat, sleep, wear, etc.

I am so disappointed in this Chief of Police, I wish he's quit and move west. Far West!!!
Back West.
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”