Bought a Rem 870 clone

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

IChangIT
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Bought a Rem 870 clone

Post by IChangIT »

I got a Hawk 12ga from CDNN for less than $200 before they went nuts. Had trouble with the GRS falling off too, hope the new M4 screw holds. Gave the zombie gun plastic surgery an it looks like this now.

ATI folding stock set, side saddle, Scattergun 1 shot extension with sling mount, Blackhawk sling, mag clamp with rails, and yes, bayonets.

-RC

IChangIT

Post by IChangIT »

Thanks. Love to know how you'd upgrade the front sight. My eyes aren't great and the little dab of sight paint is barely adequate. Also, anyone ever try on King Armory KA-1212 brake/suppressor? Curious to see if it works as advertised. I believe it's also tapped and threaded to take a front bead.

-RC

pharvey
Posts in topic: 1

Post by pharvey »

I personally have the H & R and I'm very happy with it. I do have a buddy with the stevens and the sights are MUCH better. I wanted ghost ring sights and purchased the heat shield with ghost ring sights...EPIC FAIL. Utterly useless in a low light situation. Not even a drop of white paint and a tiny aperature. So back to the drawing board. Enjoy.

IChangIT

Post by IChangIT »

Yeah, XS dots are really nice, works really well on my G17.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”