Pictures of your "Black Guns"

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

aaronspuler
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Pictures of your "Black Guns"

Post by aaronspuler »

A friend helped me put this together today. My first AR-15, and actually my first rifle. I've shot plenty of rifles but never owned one before. Will go with my 6 handguns nicely I think.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1033/ar152.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6299/ar151.jpg

rebel8ball
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rebel8ball »

here are my black beauties, I suppose the ak is not 'technically' a black gun, at least not till the black furniture gets added ;)

Springfield Armory xd(m) 40

ATI GSG-5

Mossberg 500 w/6 position stock

Olympics Arms ar15

Romanian ak47

Ruger sr10-22
Image The BEST reason to carry a 45? Pointing a train tunnel at the bad guy!

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Skiprr »

rebel8ball wrote:here are my black beauties, I suppose the ak is not 'technically' a black gun, at least not till the black furniture gets added ;)
I'm disturbed by your signature. I think it sends an inapproriate message.

I'm just sayin.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

gregthehand
Posts in topic: 5

Post by gregthehand »

OK I haven't posted in in a long time and my black gun collection has grown especially in the last two months.

Left to right:

1) RRA AR-15 with the mid size rail. It's got an Eotech 552, Surefire mid length rail with a Surefire M961 light. Also a Hogue grip and a fore grip. GG&G rear flip up and a GG&G front gas block replacement with integrated flip-up.

2) Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM II with the VLTOR Cluster Rail. Is has the Eotech 552 with the .308 drop compensator. It also has a Surefire M961 light and a GG&G foregrip. I bought this one in December.

3) Elk River AK-47 under-folder with a UTG quad rail. It has a Surefire light on it also and a GG&G fore grip. Looking for the right optic for it. Also I don't care for the factory rear sight so I'm looking to replace that too. I'm leaning towards the Trijicon little red dot sight for it right now.

4) Robinson XCR. The name says it all!! It has the Eotech 552 as well and the Surefire M900A light. Front and rear GG&G back up iron sights.

5) Remington 870 Marine Magnum. Side saddel, pistol grip butt stock with adjustable stock, and a Surefire 618. Wilson Combat ghost ring night sights.

6) FN PS90. This is a work in progress and I almost didn't post it! The only thing I've done to it is put a Halo rail on it and a Wolf Eyes light. It's a good light so I'll probably keep it but who knows. Looking for a red dot and leaning towards the small Trijicon red dot. Also I'm working on getting a NFA trust done so I can get a short barrel put on it.

7) The newest addition purchased last Saturday. It's a DPMS AR-10 with the stainless bull barrel. Also a work in progress I've already added the Harris bi-pod and a Leupold Mark IV LR/T 4.5 - 14 scope. I wanted to get a Superior Weapons Systems (Victoria, TX) quad rail forend but he's out of the barrel nuts I need right now so he'll be letting me know when he get's one in. Once he does I'll be adding that Surefire M961 light that's new in the box in front of the rifle. I'll probably use another GG&G foregrip about six inches behind the bipod for stability in off-hand shooting. I also want to add MagPul PRS SR25 stock and a really good padded stock because this sucker is tipping the scales at 15 lbs!

Sorry for the so-so pic. It was taken with my iPhone.
black guns.jpg
black guns.jpg
Attachments
AR10.jpg
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

Syntax360

Post by Syntax360 »

S&W MP-15, Magpul UBR, Ergo Grip, Magpul Al Enhanced Trigger Guard, LMT Ambi Safety, BCM Mod 3 charging handle, (factory) Troy BUIS, Magpul B.A.D., Eotech 512, Troy 13.8" MRF rail, Tangodown Stubby QD VFG, Vltor light mount w/ Fenix Tk10, PWS FSC556 compensator/flash hider, Magpul XTM and ladder panels.

karl

Post by karl »

Syntax360 wrote:Image
Your rifle is made of Legos!

btw I like it; was considering getting the M&P myself but decided to build my own instead.
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere. -Thomas Jefferson

ExMarlboroMan

Post by ExMarlboroMan »

gregthehand wrote:OK I haven't posted in in a long time and my black gun collection has grown especially in the last two months.

black guns.jpg
black guns.jpg
Those black rifles on the left look really familiar... Think I might have seen them at the clear creek gun range not too long ago?
NRA Member
"Don't retreat, just reload!"- Sarah Palin
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...

WolfeJager

Post by WolfeJager »

At the Risk of looking low Tech, I will just post a link to the gallery with about 3 or 4 Black Guns....

http://img195.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img8792z.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GoGo Gadget NCstar.

gregthehand

Post by gregthehand »

Nope not mine. I only shoot at our family ranch.
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

ExMarlboroMan

Post by ExMarlboroMan »

gregthehand wrote:Nope not mine. I only shoot at our family ranch.
Hmm, well they sure are some nice looking guns!
NRA Member
"Don't retreat, just reload!"- Sarah Palin
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...

karl

Post by karl »

Just came in! Spike's Tactical Lower Receiver and parts kit, Magpul telescoping stock, pmag, CMMG Upper Receiver. Also pictured: S&W 1911PD

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere. -Thomas Jefferson

android

Post by android »

A small collection, I didn't put the Walther P22 in there since I didn't want it to be intimidated.

texastaurusguy

Post by texastaurusguy »

Here would be my evil black rifle combo......

Mossy 500 Persuader, AR-15 (built), and Taurus PT1911 ALR.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”