Not her body? Still her choice!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Gator Guy
Posts in topic: 1

Not her body? Still her choice!

Post by Gator Guy »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate ... d-abortion
"Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children," Trump wrote. "The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth."
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."

philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Not her body? Still her choice!

Post by philip964 »

I’m now hearing abortion up to 24 months.

Too many people in prison for murdering their children, especially boyfriends who should have a choice too.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:39 pm I’m now hearing abortion up to 24 months.

Too many people in prison for murdering their children, especially boyfriends who should have a choice too.
Why not 29 years?? I can think of a NYC congress person ......
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

While I absolutely agree with the OP here, maybe we should all remember forum rule #11:
11. Off-topic posts/threads: Since they tend to cause the most problems for other boards, our "off-topic" sub-forum is not an "anything goes" area. Absolutely no discussions of immigration/border security, abortion, race matters, or any other hot-button political issues. (Gun-related political issues can be discussed in the Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues forum.)
Not everybody on this forum agrees with our position, and this should not be a wedge issue that will divide gun owners.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jason812

Post by jason812 »

That's not a forum violation because it's not discussing abortion.

Abortion = murdering a baby before birth.

At 24 months old, it's murdering a toddler.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

jason812 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:52 pm That's not a forum violation because it's not discussing abortion.

Look, I agree with you. But, the OP's article wasn't about murdering 24 month old infants - although that is the logical extension of what the dems are doing. The article was about killing newborns that survive abortion....also an abomination. I have said repeatedly that the DNC is a death cult, and abortion their most sacred sacrament. BUT... the rules are the rules.

Anyway, I just wanted to issue a caution. I don't think the subject should be off the table, but according to the rules, it is. I don't think it should become an argument between us, because there really isn't one. We agree.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:34 pm
jason812 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:52 pm That's not a forum violation because it's not discussing abortion.

Look, I agree with you. But, the OP's article wasn't about murdering 24 month old infants - although that is the logical extension of what the dems are doing. The article was about killing newborns that survive abortion....also an abomination. I have said repeatedly that the DNC is a death cult, and abortion their most sacred sacrament. BUT... the rules are the rules.

Anyway, I just wanted to issue a caution. I don't think the subject should be off the table, but according to the rules, it is. I don't think it should become an argument between us, because there really isn't one. We agree.
:iagree: Not a gun issue. Focus.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Framing this as an abortion issue is not only inaccurate, but also a mistake, IMHO. "A newborn that survives an abortion" is a human being. And just like every other human being, they are endowed by their creator with the right to life, among other things. This has nothing to do with abortion. It's about whether we allow one human being to legally kill another human being.

Personally, I vote no on killing anyone else who is not threatening to harm you in any way. I think that should be illegal. It is truly sad that our lawmakers do not agree with me on this.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

How can it be legal to murder a baby born alive yet if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two murders ?

rotor

Post by rotor »

I wonder if the baby is granted a birth certificate.

imkopaka

Post by imkopaka »

I agree with TAM - this is going to get locked. While many of us (I would argue most of us) on here agree with you Gator, this appears to violate forum rules.
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Carry gun: Springfield XD Tactical .45

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

IBTL
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Me too.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

philip964

Post by philip964 »

WTR wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:46 pm How can it be legal to murder a baby born alive yet if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two murders ?
It’s no longer the case in New York. They celebrated it by lighting up the freedom tower in honor of the new law.

If a baby can live outside the womb. It’s very thin ice that I think will drown the Dems in 2020.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Meme I saw today:

When Jesus was a baby,

Satan prompted the government to murder babies.

Different government, same old demons.

This is more than politics.

Return to “Off-Topic”