Recounts?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Recounts?

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

And you thought we were done... The Russians fixed it all!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -wisconsin

ETA: Counterpoint http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/ ... d-n2249643
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Recounts?

Post by TreyHouston »

Im not even going to give them (MSM) the satisfaction of clicking on these links. I get the point, media push for more drama when the drama is over. Get a life MSM. No story here
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

If tears were votes, boo hoo, hoo, hoo, hooooooooooo!

Little wimpies, go to your safe space, I guess that would under the house...?

Get your favorite plush toy, lots of tissues, or heck even a blanket for your snifffle, choke, bwahaaaaa tears....

John Galt
Posts in topic: 3

Post by John Galt »

TreyHouston wrote:Im not even going to give them (MSM) the satisfaction of clicking on these links. I get the point, media push for more drama when the drama is over. Get a life MSM. No story here
:iagree:

Topic author
TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Jill Stein to save the day - without the Clinton campaign asking for it.

What a way to waste money.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/25/politics/ ... index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... count.html

remanifest
Posts in topic: 2

Post by remanifest »

Interesting that she's raised over 4 million in a few days when she raised a little over 3 million during her entire campaign, and that this follows Clinton's team meeting with "experts" who say she was cheated out of votes.

This all reeks of the Hillary Clinton and her team seeking plausible deniability, not wanting to look like sore losers, and setting Jill Stein up as the fall gal. All the while, they are quietly looking to wrest the true results away from the populous, from right under our noses. I'd take this extremely seriously - it's disgusting, corrupt, and absolutely wrong on a visceral level.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

Topic author
TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

remanifest wrote:Interesting that she's raised over 4 million in a few days when she raised a little over 3 million during her entire campaign, and that this follows Clinton's team meeting with "experts" who say she was cheated out of votes.

This all reeks of the Hillary Clinton and her team seeking plausible deniability, not wanting to look like sore losers, and setting Jill Stein up as the fall gal. All the while, they are quietly looking to wrest the true results away from the populous, from right under our noses. I'd take this extremely seriously - it's disgusting, corrupt, and absolutely wrong on a visceral level.
Ding ding ding!

Just so happens that these are three states that if flipped would give her the edge. We are talking about probably 100,000 votes to be switched across the three states.

I fear to think of what protests would look like after this kind of stunt.

If I recall correctly, the Florida recounts in 2000 were over less than 1000 votes. This is insane that it's even being entertained.

BurtG

Post by BurtG »

Besides the Clintons, it's also possible that George Soros financed this.
I also wonder if those three states had all the votes verified, how many bogus ones for the democrats might
be found ?

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

BurtG wrote:Besides the Clintons, it's also possible that George Soros financed this.
I also wonder if those three states had all the votes verified, how many bogus ones for the democrats might
be found ?
Soros is my guess too. What better way to weaken the country and destroy confidence in the democratic process?
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Liberty wrote:
BurtG wrote:Besides the Clintons, it's also possible that George Soros financed this.
be found ?
Soros is my guess too. What better way to weaken the country and destroy confidence in the democratic process?
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

AF-Odin

Post by AF-Odin »

Where is Al Franken with his trunk load of "uncounted ballots" that just happen to ALL be for Hillary?
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:
remanifest wrote:Interesting that she's raised over 4 million in a few days when she raised a little over 3 million during her entire campaign, and that this follows Clinton's team meeting with "experts" who say she was cheated out of votes.

Ding ding ding!

Just so happens that these are three states that if flipped would give her the edge. We are talking about probably 100,000 votes to be switched across the three states.

I fear to think of what protests would look like after this kind of stunt.

If I recall correctly, the Florida recounts in 2000 were over less than 1000 votes. This is insane that it's even being entertained.
I heard yesterday that, in Michigan, if ALL of Stein's votes were flipped into Clinton's column, it would not overcome the numerical difference between Trump and Clinton. So for this gambit to work, the left would have to prove that all the fraudulent votes came out of the Trump column — which given the propensity for dead people and illegal aliens to vote democrat, doesn't seem likely to happen.

This is just a huge waste of taxpayer money and time, and does The People a huge disservice by injecting more fear about, and less confidence in the integrity of the electoral process.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

XinTX

Post by XinTX »

I also read that Stein would have no standing to call for a recount in PA. If the Dhims stole MI and WI, Trump would still win given he'd carried PA.

This is all so much drama being dredged up by the media (and probably Soros) to keep fanning the flames of the hurt feelings of the left. Lot of smoke, no flame. Not sure about the statutes in MI and WI, but some states require a recount be requested prior to the vote being certified by the Secretary of State. I think MI did that already, or at least will by Wednesday.

But it is one of those things that makes you go "hmmmm", that Stein raised more money in a few days than she had during her entire campaign.
“Public safety is always the first cry of the tyrant.” - Lord Gladstone

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

"Deplorables" stand by for action! Snowflakes prepare to run for the hills!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

remanifest
Posts in topic: 2

Post by remanifest »

The Annoyed Man wrote: I heard yesterday that, in Michigan, if ALL of Stein's votes were flipped into Clinton's column, it would not overcome the numerical difference between Trump and Clinton. So for this gambit to work, the left would have to prove that all the fraudulent votes came out of the Trump column — which given the propensity for dead people and illegal aliens to vote democrat, doesn't seem likely to happen.

This is just a huge waste of taxpayer money and time, and does The People a huge disservice by injecting more fear about, and less confidence in the integrity of the electoral process.
I agree with the sentiments about this doing the people a huge disservice. In Michigan, because they don't have electronic voting machines, they would simply need to "find" a bunch of ballots. I'm not putting it beyond these crooks, despite the fact that there have already been multiple counts of the vote in Michigan.

For Wisconsin & Pennsylvania, the Clinton team meeting with "scientists", who point out anomalies in the results -- anomalies which only occurred in states that Clinton lost, indicates that the stage is being set for a snatch & grab by the globalists. Consider that each vote should be counted as a whole integer. If the "experts" found that a fraction of Trump votes included fractional accounting (true or not), they'd make an adjustment to the accounting to swing it in favor of Clinton.

I hope I'm wrong about this. If not, hold on to your seats - it's going to be a bumpy ride.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

Return to “Off-Topic”