need to remember

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Texas_Blaze
Posts in topic: 1

need to remember

Post by Texas_Blaze »

sometimes I get weary of all the battles against family, faith, freedom. attacked by media, liberals, Republicans, Hollywood, and the list can go on...i have to remind myself and my wife and children we are sojourners and not to loose heart and hope for there will be a Day like no other soon. :clapping: :woohoo
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.

baldeagle

Re: need to remember

Post by baldeagle »

Amen to that brother.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Pyron27

Re: need to remember

Post by Pyron27 »

Sometimes I feel the same way. It seems like there is an assault on my senses at every turn. Corporations want my money. Businesses want my time. Health scares abound. Things need maintenance. Children need attention. My wife is confusing. My old dog is annoying. The water tastes funny. The bug repellent might cause cancer, but I smoke, so who cares. Youtube is awesome. Cable is like paying to watch commercials. Insurance is an engineered fraud. I might be older than my credit score...But, I am buying a new car...One part at a time. My family is not starving. My dog likes to annoy me. My abode is getting better. I found a way to grow a garden with fish poop. Things are twisted, but I twist back. I don't lament over something that has happened over 100 miles away, although it is hard to keep from getting caught up. Freedom and responsibility are not for everyone. Its hard to be free. Enjoy the awesome power and benefits if you can manage it. Some people clamor for servitude. They wish to be another person's subject in some form or fashion. If you are naturally independent and do not suffer from decision paralysis, then you are are the hard, high road. Your venting makes it apparent that you are charged with great responsibility.

Return to “Off-Topic”