Online pharmacy?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RHenriksen
Posts in topic: 1

Online pharmacy?

Post by RHenriksen »

I'm trying to save some $ from my $110/month Crestor bill. Can anyone recommend an online pharmacy or other cheap source for filling scripts? I've googled for Canadian pharmacies, but have no idea which ones might be valid & which are scam artists. Any leads based on personal good experiences would be most welcome.
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

DrBillC

Re: Online pharmacy?

Post by DrBillC »

I think it's illegal to order drugs and import them into the US. But, I think one can bring a 90 day supply into the country in person. At any rate, Canada does license its pharmacies and dealing with a licensed pharmacy should offer the best protection. See:

http://www.ciparx.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another alternative is to ask your prescribing physician if a generic would work as well as Crestor for you. Unfortunately, Crestor doesn't go off patent until 2012, the earliest that a generic equivalent will be available.
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. (Colossians 3:17)

hoot

Post by hoot »

Isn't crestor a statin? If YES, then ask your doctor to prescribe a generic. If you need a list of generic statins, check out the pharmacy at http://www.walmart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Umm... I just checked for you. They have both pravastatin(my favorite) and lovastatin.
I am glad I checked. I was not aware that pravastatin was available as a generic. I think I will take my own advice and ask my
doctor.

http://www.walmart.com/cservice/context ... dId=553163" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
--
Hoot
NRA Member
U.S.Army Veteran
9mm Kimber Tac Pro
plastic received on 911 (9/11/09)
WE are AT&T. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen »

It's currently one of those things that is illegal, but rarely enforced.

If you're not importing controlled substances, you're fine. In the rare instance you're "caught" your drugs will just get nabbed by ICE. Most pharmacies will reissue your order at no cost in the unlikely event this happens.
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

Return to “Off-Topic”