17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

A-R
Posts in topic: 50

Re: 17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Post by A-R »

anygunanywhere wrote:
RHenriksen wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:Zimmerman is so screwed.

Anygunanywhere
I disagree. Assuming the defense didn't do a completely pathetic job during voir dire, I think z is looking better and better.
We will see.

Justice today has little to do with who is innocent or guilty. The justice system is merely a tool for pushing the collectivist agenda. Prosecution is all about convictions. The DA wants the conviction in this case to bolster any political aspirations.

Anygunanywhere
I don't think the DA wanted this case. Period. And it shows in the unconvincing manner he is presenting it. This case was handed to him from "up the chain" and he has to work with the circumstantial, trumped up mess he was given. I seriously doubt even he believed Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

bulinm
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bulinm »

The lead investigator testified yesterday about the "outside influences" on the investigation.
Dallas

What's a dazzling urbanite like you doin' in a rustic setting like this ?

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 16

Post by anygunanywhere »

bulinm wrote:The lead investigator testified yesterday about the "outside influences" on the investigation.
Which is why Zimmerman is so screwed.

If anyone thinks that juries can't be fixed then all this is just a fantasy.

Again, we will see.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

cdc101
Posts in topic: 3

Post by cdc101 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
bulinm wrote:The lead investigator testified yesterday about the "outside influences" on the investigation.

Again, we will see.

Anygunanywhere
As much as I want to believe otherwise, I am leaning this way too. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
Chris
US Army Cavalry Scout: 1992 - 1997

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 16

Post by anygunanywhere »

anygunanywhere wrote:

Again, we will see.

Anygunanywhere
All those who think that Zimmerman will be acquitted stop and think for a moment. Clear your mind and slowly review the state of things in the good old US of A since barry was elected. Would you have imagined the breadth and depth of the overt corruption and scandal that is rampant? Based just on what we know and suspect, think of what we don't know!

Then, once you have a firm grasp on that, tell me how much you really trust any part of the system, be it the national executive, legislative, or judicial, or any part of the system on down to the local level.

Trust. This word means nothing these days. Who here wants to trust any system even when you are totally innocent and legal.

Innocent and legal.

Zimmerman is so screwed. He is essentially a dead man walking.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

VMI77
Posts in topic: 98

Post by VMI77 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:

Again, we will see.

Anygunanywhere
All those who think that Zimmerman will be acquitted stop and think for a moment. Clear your mind and slowly review the state of things in the good old US of A since barry was elected. Would you have imagined the breadth and depth of the overt corruption and scandal that is rampant? Based just on what we know and suspect, think of what we don't know!

Then, once you have a firm grasp on that, tell me how much you really trust any part of the system, be it the national executive, legislative, or judicial, or any part of the system on down to the local level.

Trust. This word means nothing these days. Who here wants to trust any system even when you are totally innocent and legal.

Innocent and legal.

Zimmerman is so screwed. He is essentially a dead man walking.

Anygunanywhere
If this crew wants to direct an outcome I'm sure they've got enough dirt to make it happen.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

fickman wrote:I'm sure the officers and the investigator appreciate their professional judgment - after an in depth investigation - being called into question by this entire circus. Every single piece of evidence and testimony so far backs up Zimmerman's defense.

That is court. However normally it is the defense that is challenging your investigation, not the prosecution.

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

Why isn't all this current testimony from the friend of GZ hearsay?
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Dave2
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Dave2 »

A-R wrote:I don't think the DA wanted this case. Period. And it shows in the unconvincing manner he is presenting it. This case was handed to him from "up the chain" and he has to work with the circumstantial, trumped up mess he was given. I seriously doubt even he believed Zimmerman is guilty of murder.
I hope you're right... An evening call from someone "up the chain" might be why the prosecution objected.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

ShepherdTX
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ShepherdTX »

cdc101 wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:

Again, we will see.

Anygunanywhere
As much as I want to believe otherwise, I am leaning this way too. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.
I need a sanity check, because I've been taking this same line of thinking much further.

I think the "outside influences" want this to go to trial and want Zimmerman to get an acquittal. Clearly even the special prosecutor didn't want this until someone came in and forced it to go to trial.
Even now as we watch the prosecution completely fail, it's like they either want to loose the case or they were ordered to loose it.

Why would they be told to loose it? I think there's a group in power that wants to let the predicted race riots happen. I think they want an excuse to test out their civil disturbance plans, I think they want to go door to door "rescuing" people, take their firearms, and relocate them to FEMA "safe zones". I think they want to use drones on US citizens. I think DHS wants to use all those bullets they've been purchasing and those armored vehicles they have (allegedly) acquired.

Having a Zimmerman acquittal at this point in time is the perfect catalyst for all of that.

cb1000rider
Posts in topic: 7

Post by cb1000rider »

ShepherdTX wrote: I think there's a group in power that wants to let the predicted race riots happen. I think they want an excuse to test out their civil disturbance plans, I think they want to go door to door "rescuing" people, take their firearms, and relocate them to FEMA "safe zones". I think they want to use drones on US citizens. I think DHS wants to use all those bullets they've been purchasing and those armored vehicles they have (allegedly) acquired.
Is that a serious prediction? I mean, do you actually believe that's what is going on here.

If so, how are you preparing to deal with it?

philip964
Posts in topic: 215

Post by philip964 »

I hope the voters of Florida make this trial an election issue. I sure would, if I lived there.

Panda
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Panda »

You guys are right. It is a sad commentary on America that there will probably be riots if justice is served, but there is very little risk of direct action if injustice prevails.

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 187

Post by baldeagle »

ShepherdTX wrote:As much as I want to believe otherwise, I am leaning this way too. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

I need a sanity check, because I've been taking this same line of thinking much further.

I think the "outside influences" want this to go to trial and want Zimmerman to get an acquittal. Clearly even the special prosecutor didn't want this until someone came in and forced it to go to trial.
Even now as we watch the prosecution completely fail, it's like they either want to loose the case or they were ordered to loose it.

Why would they be told to loose it? I think there's a group in power that wants to let the predicted race riots happen. I think they want an excuse to test out their civil disturbance plans, I think they want to go door to door "rescuing" people, take their firearms, and relocate them to FEMA "safe zones". I think they want to use drones on US citizens. I think DHS wants to use all those bullets they've been purchasing and those armored vehicles they have (allegedly) acquired.

Having a Zimmerman acquittal at this point in time is the perfect catalyst for all of that.

No offense, but I think you need to get off the pills. At least stop taking the blue one.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

baldeagle wrote:
ShepherdTX wrote:As much as I want to believe otherwise, I am leaning this way too. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

No offense, but I think you need to get off the pills. At least stop taking the blue one.
:iagree: No prosecutor wants to loose. They are doing their best to obtain a conviction. NOBODY wants a race riot.

Return to “Off-Topic”