Prayers needed

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Prayers needed

Post by cmgee67 »

The verse for me to day was
1st Thess 5:17 “constantly pray”. That’s how I make it through everything. And it’s the only way.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Post by carlson1 »

cmgee67 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:24 pm Folks all I can say is God is good. One day they said she had cancer, today test results came back that it’s not cancer! She’s still not out of the woods yet as I’m fairly certain it will have to be removed. But the cancer part is a relief
Well don’t let the doctors still God’s glory by saying, “we made a mistake.” There was no mistake there was heavenly healing because people prayed!!!! God is good ALL THE TIME.

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BigGuy »

cmgee67 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:24 pm Folks all I can say is God is good. One day they said she had cancer, today test results came back that it’s not cancer! She’s still not out of the woods yet as I’m fairly certain it will have to be removed. But the cancer part is a relief
Praise the lord. Maybe was cancerous, maybe it wasn't, but the fact remains a bunch of folks prayed and now she doesn't have cancer. Personally, I take that as a win.

I'm going to share a link to a no cost PDF version of my book, "The Funny Thing About Bladder Cancer." Any members who have posted on this thread are welcome to read it if they wish. Please don't repost the link as I do have the occasional sale on Amazon. But It was always my intention to make it free of charge to cancer patients, their families, and friends.
The book is a humorous look at a very scary time I'm my life. Several folks have told me they drew comfort from it. I hope you will also.

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 4

Post by cmgee67 »

I am adding another prayer to the list. My dad was was in a horrific car accident Saturday and all involved are okay. There are many praises that come from that. Also so many prayers needed for him and my mother. Thank you all

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Prayers sent.

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Prayers sent from here too.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Praying and agreeing.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

BigGuy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:08 am
Praise the lord. Maybe was cancerous, maybe it wasn't, but the fact remains a bunch of folks prayed and now she doesn't have cancer. Personally, I take that as a win.

I'm going to share a link to a no cost PDF version of my book, "The Funny Thing About Bladder Cancer." Any members who have posted on this thread are welcome to read it if they wish. Please don't repost the link as I do have the occasional sale on Amazon. But It was always my intention to make it free of charge to cancer patients, their families, and friends.
The book is a humorous look at a very scary time I'm my life. Several folks have told me they drew comfort from it. I hope you will also.

Just read this and it was a very good description of all of the different emotions involved with a cancer diagnosis. Myself and 2 of my daughters have gone through all of these emotions. But out of all for them, Faith and Humor are the 2 that kept all of us going. Thanks for sharing.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “Off-Topic”