What Did Santa Bring You?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Dad24GreatKids
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What Did Santa Bring You?

Post by Dad24GreatKids »

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L-series macro lens. Sharpest camera lens that I've ever owned.
Dad24GreatKids
NRA Life member
TSRA

x007x
Posts in topic: 2

Post by x007x »

Ipad Mini. :thumbs2:
-CHL-
-NRA-

ffemt300

Post by ffemt300 »

Dillon reloading press, lots of goodies to go with it and two new pocket knives

magillapd

Post by magillapd »

Strion LED rechargeable, a universal gun cleaning kit, a glock mat & glock tool. I felt brave with the glock tool and mat. Pulled up youtube and found some very good detailed how to's on dissembling a glock frame and slide. Took it all apart and back together with no problems! Also got a small remote control helicopter from my parents. My wife "forgot" to buy batteries for it so I couldn't play with that right away. Got to skype with parents, that made them happy.
“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
NRA- Life member :patriot:
TSRA - Conditional Life Member :txflag:

DLBConductor

Post by DLBConductor »

Greatest gift was being able to be with family for traditional Christmas meal. Having all my sister's children, grandchildren, and greatgrandchildren in attendance brings a special joy to the Christmas season.

Santa Claus no longer visits our house but in addition to books, video books, cologne, aftershave, and a Swiss Army watch, my wife is buying me a Wilson Combat CQB which should arrive before Christmas 2013.
[12/10/2011: CHL Class - 100 Written and 240 Range][01/14/2012: Plastic - 31 Days!]
[NRA Life Member][TSRA Life Member][CHL]

x007x

Post by x007x »

magillapd wrote:Strion LED rechargeable, a universal gun cleaning kit, a glock mat & glock tool. I felt brave with the glock tool and mat. Pulled up youtube and found some very good detailed how to's on dissembling a glock frame and slide. Took it all apart and back together with no problems! Also got a small remote control helicopter from my parents. My wife "forgot" to buy batteries for it so I couldn't play with that right away. Got to skype with parents, that made them happy.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This tool works great for the Glock..I once bought the factory black glock tool from glock, but it bent on me. Also, this tool is only $5.00
-CHL-
-NRA-

Rikk101

Post by Rikk101 »

Bought myself a Tanfoglio Witness full size steel .45 cal pistol. Anyone know what holsters (owb) would fit it? I assume that whatever fits the CZ 75 would work as this is essentially a copy of the CZ?

kragluver

Post by kragluver »

M4 service carbine from Fulton Armory. ;-)

The Krag rifle is the Swiss watch of MILSURPS.
NRA Member
TSRA Member

magillapd

Post by magillapd »

x007x wrote:
magillapd wrote:Strion LED rechargeable, a universal gun cleaning kit, a glock mat & glock tool. I felt brave with the glock tool and mat. Pulled up youtube and found some very good detailed how to's on dissembling a glock frame and slide. Took it all apart and back together with no problems! Also got a small remote control helicopter from my parents. My wife "forgot" to buy batteries for it so I couldn't play with that right away. Got to skype with parents, that made them happy.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This tool works great for the Glock..I once bought the factory black glock tool from glock, but it bent on me. Also, this tool is only $5.00
Yeah, I bent the tool a little when trying to take the mags apart. :???:
“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
NRA- Life member :patriot:
TSRA - Conditional Life Member :txflag:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

CHL Badge

It was a gag gift from my sixteen year old son.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

sic'em

Post by sic'em »

Springfield EMP in 9mm. Sweet little gun.

snatchel

Post by snatchel »

Wife and I had to be cheap this Christmas. I graduated with a BA on Dec 15th, and am looking for a job. Unfortunately, I had to quit my old job as a tutor at the school because I'm no longer a student, and our big income--provided by the GI Bill-- is no longer coming to me :(

My in-laws sponsored the drive to California so that my wife could spend Christmas & the New Year/Her Birthday with family though. So, for Christmas, I have had quality time with family, and my beautiful wife.
No More Signature

Longhorn-breeder

Post by Longhorn-breeder »

new rings for my hubbie and I
time off form work and
an incentive to shop for a new to me car
:???:
Longhorn-breeder
Central TX

Sidro

Post by Sidro »

Another day with my beautiful wife, you can't ask for much more than that.

Jaguar

Post by Jaguar »

I got a new holster for my RIA 1911 Officer's Model 9mm from MoJo Gun Leather. Daughter purchased it for me after I sent her the details of what I needed. Great gift. :clapping:

Also, my wife went overboard and got me one of these,

and one of these,

A very nice Christmas. Happy New Year to everyone. :cheers2:
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

Return to “Off-Topic”