17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 39

Re: 17y/o Killed By Neighborhood Watch/CHL

Post by RottenApple »

Best cough/cold/flu medicine ever: G.I. Gin

I'm certain that the only reason the FDA "killed" it is because it worked!

HerbM
Posts in topic: 23

Post by HerbM »

Psychotropic, relaxed downer, not necessarily sleeping,feeling good.

For descriptions of both good and bad trip, read this: Low Dose DXM and Weed Effect
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ed-effect/
"...the first time resulting in a high first / low second plateau with huge music euphoria that was great fun at a concert, the second time was similar except minus the euphoria due to huge nausea, off a mildly higher dose (300-400mg), and the third time.. this...."

or
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showth ... p?t=112992

There is also the fact that some people enjoy taking narcotics to the point of passing out. No accounting for taste...
HerbM

philip964
Posts in topic: 215

Post by philip964 »

maybe some day we will celebrate him and his life as a national holiday

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05/tr ... 76327.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It didn't say if the children would be spiking their drinks purple.

Heartland Patriot

Post by Heartland Patriot »

philip964 wrote:maybe some day we will celebrate him and his life as a national holiday

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05/tr ... 76327.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It didn't say if the children would be spiking their drinks purple.
Coleman said that every adult who attended the seminar would receive an Arizona Iced Tea and each student would get a bag of Skittles.
:roll: :confused5 :skep: :ack:

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

So the school is distributing drug components? :shock:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

sjfcontrol wrote:So the school is distributing drug components? :shock:
That's a stretch.

Ameer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Ameer »

philip964 wrote:It didn't say if the children would be spiking their drinks purple.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Rex B
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Rex B »

Most likely scenario, explained well

from the Volokh Conspiracy blog

"TalkLeft’s Jeralyn Merritt, a criminal defense attorney, has gone through the discovery and witness statements that have been released in the George Zimmerman trial and has produced what she thinks is the “most likely scenario” of what happened between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin on that fateful night. Her conclusion, “Zimmerman should prevail on classic self-defense at trial regardless of stand your ground.” "

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2012/5/27/44552/1872" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

txmatt
Posts in topic: 5

Post by txmatt »

Heartland Patriot wrote:
Carry-a-Kimber wrote:
Heartland Patriot wrote:
From what I gather (I haven't done a lot of research on this) they don't just drink it. They use it to "cook" something up...not sure how...
Nah, it isn't cooked, just mixed with a soft drink (sweet tea, Sprite, Mountain Dew, etc.) and consumed. People have been abusing codeine, hydrocodone, promethazine, and chlorpheniramine for decades but the use in popular Hip Hop culture started in Houston in the 1990's with the popularization of "Screw" style rap. In 2000 a popular rap song "Sippin' on Some Syrup" brought the use of "lean" out of the South and gave it national notoriety. Houston dj "DJ Screw" died of an overdose on the concoction of cough syrup and alcohol shortly after it become popularized nationally. Several other rappers have had similar fates including Port Arthur native Pimp C of UGK and Houston rapper Big Moe. While rapped about and used extensively in the Hip Hop community, it is still most popular in the South.
I stand corrected and educated on the subject. Strangely enough, I heard that rap track "Sippin' on Some Syrup" a long time ago...the word syrup sounds like "siz-zurp". Not my thing, though, so I never followed that stuff. Drugs have killed big name rockers, not surprised they have killed rappers, too.
As far as the "cooking", it can be extracted from cough syrup to pure DXM. From what I've read, in small doses it's a mild sedative but in larger doses it's a disassociative, sort of like ketamine. I truly do not understand the appeal, but whatever. On the other hand most people interested in drinking cough syrup are too dumb/lazy to extract it

jmra
Posts in topic: 77

Post by jmra »

My phone just flashed that Zimmermans bail has been revoked. Will look for link. Looks like he had a second passport he failed to report.
72 hours to turn himself in - channel 5 dfw.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 270

Post by sjfcontrol »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/prosecution-re ... 8kQpI7zfTQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

JeepGuy79
Posts in topic: 9

Post by JeepGuy79 »

makes me sick. could be an honest mistake. they did not catch him skipping the country with it. An the whole money thing really makes me mad. I have never seen bond revoked when the person did not violate their conditions like this. Sad.

barstoolguru
Posts in topic: 2

Post by barstoolguru »

just think if he would have had some pepper spray and used it instead of a gun this would have never been
Some parents say it is toy guns that make boys warlike. But give a boy a rubber duck and he will seize its neck like the butt of a pistol and shout "Bang!"......George Will

BillT
Banned
Posts in topic: 13

Post by BillT »

At the bond hearing he somehow forgot that he had $135,000 in his bank, yet the testimony assured the court that he was without money. He was ordered to turn in his passport(s) and turned in the only one he said he had, keeping the other a secret. Misunderstanding??? Not very likely. Proving he has the capability to lie in court is not going to help him at all. It makes me wonder what else he has said that is not true ("officer - it was self defense - honest!"). He is helping tighten the noose around his neck. If your a documented liar, the prosecution tends to have a field day!

Return to “Off-Topic”