Very alarming muslim activity

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

pbwalker
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Very alarming muslim activity

Post by pbwalker »

I think one point we're all missing is...

This is Sean Hannity...I hold him in the same light as Rachel Maddow and Keith Olberman...pointless talking heads.

:lol:
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

nitrogen
Posts in topic: 4

Post by nitrogen »

I have a terrible admission to make. I find Rachel Maddow somewhat attractive :(
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

pbwalker wrote:I think one point we're all missing is...

This is Sean Hannity...I hold him in the same light as Rachel Maddow and Keith Olberman...pointless talking heads.

:lol:
That was my first thought, Sean Hannity is a scaremonger.

flb_78

Post by flb_78 »

Drinking game.

Every time Hannity says "Literally" on his radio show, take a drink. If you're still conscience after the first hour, you've won.
http://www.AmarilloGunOwners.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tallmike

Post by tallmike »

I thought $1000 seemed excessive for a list of locations that don't lead to gold so I checked it out. The $1000 is a requested donation amount and you can select $0 as your donation amount and still get the list.

Anytime a group named "Christian Activist Network" does research against a muslim group I full expect the muslim group to look like terrorists. The christians in this story even call themselves activists, they are hardly neutral third parties looking for truth.

If there really were 50 terrorist training camps spread out across the country and they were as easy to infiltrate as this, the regular news outlets would have these videos up every night. Why? Because folks would watch, and thats what the media is about - ratings.

Here is the list of "Terror Camps" that the CAN sent to me:

Known Jamaat ul-Fuqra Camps
(Also known as Muslims of America and Quranic Open University)

1. Deposit, NY
2. Hancock, NY (National Headquarters)
3. Springfield, MA
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Hyattsville, MD
6. Fairfax, VA
7. Bethany, WV
8. Red House, VA
9. Meherrin, VA
10. Dover, TN
11. York, SC
12. Commerce, GA
13. Jessup, GA
14. Marion, AL
15. Houston, TX
16. Talihina, OK
17. Coldwater, MI
18. Buena Vista, CO (Raided and shut down by Colorado authorities in 1992)
19. Baladullah, CA (Leader convicted of scamming state out of $1.3 million in 2006. Compound now abandoned.)
20. Oak Hill, CA
21. Onalaska, WA

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

nitrogen wrote:I have a terrible admission to make. I find Rachel Maddow somewhat attractive :(
Is it the self satisfied, smug look she has as she "reports"?

:leaving

I agree that if they haven't done anything illegal, just because they shoot "scary videos" of themselves training isn't justification for arrest.

Heck, I'd hate for this guy to get arrested for his scary (though hilarious) videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BRb9AlEGN4

On the other hand, seeing that there just might be people training to kill me in my own country encourages me to train myself to prevent them from being able to do so. And to carry 24/7. :txflag:
TANSTAAFL

Tamie

Post by Tamie »

Hoi Polloi wrote:I agree with the above...get them on current laws and if they aren't breaking any current laws then don't do anything about it.
That sounds a lot better than burning 21 children to death.

Grammy

Post by Grammy »

nitrogen wrote:I have a terrible admission to make. I find Rachel Maddow somewhat attractive :(
Thats just wrong, principles man, principles...
Jim
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always depend on the support of Paul.

P12

Post by P12 »

I agree with dicion.

No new laws. Infiltrate and gather intel.

Oh, wait. Were screwed. The .gov only looks at 20-40 year old white terrorists.

dicion
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dicion »

Ya know... If every discussion of things like this in the world, happened in the way this one did on these forums... I think we wouldn't have half the problems we have! :cheers2:

People intelligently discussing the realities of a situation, weighing options and consequences, listening to other people's opinions and taking them into consideration... :tiphat:
Man.. THIS is how rational, intelligent people should behave everywhere! This is one of the Great resources of this forum!

The fear mongering, buzzword using, biased or insinuated reporting and speaking that the media and politicians participate in is not productive.
It's stirring the pot for the sake of stirring the pot, not for actually reaching a sane solution.

I'm glad that all of us here actually think for ourselves! :thewave :anamatedbanana

NOS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by NOS »

dicion wrote:Ya know... If every discussion of things like this in the world, happened in the way this one did on these forums... I think we wouldn't have half the problems we have! :cheers2:

People intelligently discussing the realities of a situation, weighing options and consequences, listening to other people's opinions and taking them into consideration... :tiphat:
Man.. THIS is how rational, intelligent people should behave everywhere! This is one of the Great resources of this forum!

The fear mongering, buzzword using, biased or insinuated reporting and speaking that the media and politicians participate in is not productive.
It's stirring the pot for the sake of stirring the pot, not for actually reaching a sane solution.

I'm glad that all of us here actually think for ourselves! :thewave :anamatedbanana
:iagree: :txflag: :patriot:
Maybe we should run the country through an online forum! After all, how much more damage could we actually do? :leaving :roll:
06/06/2010 Class Taken
06/17/2010 Packet Mailed
06/19/2010 Packet Received
07/07/2010 Status Online/Application Missing
07/12/2010 Mailed New Application
07/15/2010 Application Complete
08/18/2010 Fingerprints Complete
08/24/2010 Background Complete
08/27/2010 Mailed
09/01/2010 Plastic

mgood

Post by mgood »

dicion wrote:People intelligently discussing the realities of a situation, weighing options and consequences, listening to other people's opinions and taking them into consideration... :tiphat:
Man.. THIS is how rational, intelligent people should behave everywhere!
But then . . . we wouldn't need guns for self defense. . . . So this forum wouldn't exist. . . . So we wouldn't have this group to set the example. . . . And we'd be right back where we started, need to arm ourselves for defense.

nitrogen
Posts in topic: 4

Post by nitrogen »

dicion: thats precicely why I hang out here, even though I probably disagree with 75% of everyone's non-gun politics here.

The folks are decent, even if I don't agree with 'em. Can't ask for better than that.
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Foxnews entertainers would dwell on this amateur fear-mongering stuff. Pro guys acts on facts.
As there is para-military Christians militias , head skin militias, it seems there is some Muslims militias. Are those entities legal to operate? private armies? an outdoor club? who is to be singled out?

Fed boys are keeping an eye on all. Anyone deserve to be arrested will find his operation taken down in a blink of an eye.

BTW, what do you call a shooter who can shoot 32 rds in 12sec and hit his all 12-14 targets center mass and head shots on the Move, an assassin? a mass murderer? or just a semi-pro target shooter? Do those shooters engage in alarming activities?

Play nice and stay safe.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

dicion
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dicion »

mgood wrote:
dicion wrote:People intelligently discussing the realities of a situation, weighing options and consequences, listening to other people's opinions and taking them into consideration... :tiphat:
Man.. THIS is how rational, intelligent people should behave everywhere!
But then . . . we wouldn't need guns for self defense. . . . So this forum wouldn't exist. . . . So we wouldn't have this group to set the example. . . . And we'd be right back where we started, need to arm ourselves for defense.
Ahhh.. paradoxical circular logic.... making my head explode! "rlol"

Return to “Off-Topic”