Very alarming muslim activity

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Leroy
Posts in topic: 2

Very alarming muslim activity

Post by Leroy »

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos. ... 279&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This is so distrubing I don't even know where to begin.

SlickTX
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Very alarming muslim activity

Post by SlickTX »

Disturbing doesn't even begin to explain this.
[Insert pithy witicism here]

Proudly carrying since 09/10.

texas1234
Posts in topic: 1

Post by texas1234 »

For me this is about the 1000th thing I have seen in the last 10 years that is so disturbing I dont know where to begin.

I just want to go back to my childhood, and dream about being a veternarian or fireman. It was much more simple back then. Geeze!
6th Generation Texan

USA1

Post by USA1 »

Law Enforcement can raid the David Koresh compound in Waco but do nothing about these people?
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

I think it's the same folks mentioned in this thread, it's SCARY stuff for sure! Just one more reason to be armed/proficient (not that I need another reason...).

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Oldgringo »

USA1 wrote:Law Enforcement can raid the David Koresh compound in Waco but do nothing about these people?
Think about it for a minute or two and it will come to you. If it'll help, "that was then, this is now".

These people are a driven and comitted threat to our way of life. Appeasement with all sorts of political correctness and "turning of the cheek" ain't gonna' stop 'em - quite the contrary. They eat olive branches during public stonings and beheadings.

Mando'a
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Mando'a »

It's incredibly sickening, that no one seems to be able to do anything about this.

I wonder how many innocent people will need to be killed, before something is done.
took chl renewal course 11/7/09
sent in paperwork 11/12/09
received new chl 12/09/09

NRA member
Glock 22
Bushmaster Texas Carbine (XM15-E2S)

USA1

Post by USA1 »

Oldgringo wrote:
USA1 wrote:Law Enforcement can raid the David Koresh compound in Waco but do nothing about these people?
Think about it for a minute or two and it will come to you. If it'll help, "that was then, this is now".

These people are a driven and comitted threat to our way of life. Appeasement with all sorts of political correctness and "turning of the cheek" ain't gonna' stop 'em - quite the contrary. They eat olive branches during public stonings and beheadings.
I guess you're right OG. The Fort Hood Terrorist Attack..um, I mean "incident" comes to mind. :???:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Mando'a wrote:It's incredibly sickening, that no one seems to be able to do anything about this.

I wonder how many innocent people will need to be killed, before something is done.
It's not "ability" that's lacking. What is lacking is "willingness" and courage to face the attack on the Judeo-Christian way of life.

SlickTX

Post by SlickTX »

Mando'a wrote:It's incredibly sickening, that no one seems to be able to do anything about this.

Let's think about it for a minute. What exactly is the "this" that "they" are supposed to do something about. A bunch of guys with similar ethnicity and similar backgrounds getting together in the boonies to shoot at cardboard and trees? I can think of any number of family get togethers, "militia" groups, hunting camp buddies, etc. that would fall into that category. I know I'm stretching here so flame away if you must, but I hope you get my point.

Unfortuneately, law enforcement can only enforce the laws, they can't arrest, or "do something" about a legal activity. This is the American quandry. Our freedoms extend from sea to sea to sea. Those same freedoms don't let the state decide to stop group A from action B unless there is probable cause that a law has been broken.

Now if there was something else they could go after, like unlicensed or unstamed full-auto weapons (the Branch Davidian rationale???) or possession of bomb-making materials, then there would be a "this" that something could be done about.

NOS

Post by NOS »

They CAN do something about this, but they will hide behind their PC liberal agenda instead! If these are American citizens, why can't they view these acts as acts of treason? If in fact there is proof of WMD's and a will to use them on American soil, WHY can't we stand up and say "NO, THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HERE!" and stop this threat. This is a prime example of why the American people have lost faith in the government.
People laughed at me when I told them it was the beginning of the end, when they said it was a persons right as an American citizen to burn the US flag if they felt the need to in protest or anger. I tried to explain that this was the best way to start destroying the moral value system of our country from the inside. We've lost touch with what our country stands for. Freedom isn't free, unless you are in Washington D.C.
Unfortunately our government has us so divided between the far right and the far left, that we can't stand united to question these acts of terrorism and treason.
It's disgusting to think that everything our forefathers fought and died for is now at risk because of the "lets make love, not war", and "everyone has the right to do as they please" attitude. When is someone finally going to step up and really DO something about this. Not chat with the media, or make headlines in magazines and the local papers, but actually confront the government.
Sorry for the rant, but I'm getting tired of our government putting us all at risk for the sake of political correctness. :banghead: :mad5
06/06/2010 Class Taken
06/17/2010 Packet Mailed
06/19/2010 Packet Received
07/07/2010 Status Online/Application Missing
07/12/2010 Mailed New Application
07/15/2010 Application Complete
08/18/2010 Fingerprints Complete
08/24/2010 Background Complete
08/27/2010 Mailed
09/01/2010 Plastic

Topic author
Leroy

Post by Leroy »

gee slick..u make them sound like a bunch of boy scouts. guess u missed the part of the video where they were demonstrating how to make explosives

SlickTX

Post by SlickTX »

Leroy wrote:gee slick..u make them sound like a bunch of boy scouts. guess u missed the part of the video where they were demonstrating how to make explosives
I'm ready for the flames, keep 'em coming. Those "exposives" looked like wads of mud. The same things my kids play with in my backyard everyday. If playing warrior, or even holy warrior, was enough to get you locked up, then the prisons would be full of the so-called "militia" members (not to mention little boys with imaginations). Oh, and my kids play with real explosives too . . . on July 4th.

dicion

Post by dicion »

Leroy wrote:gee slick..u make them sound like a bunch of boy scouts. guess u missed the part of the video where they were demonstrating how to make explosives
No, but that's the point.

If you go after these guys for running around in the woods with legal weapons, what's to stop the government from doing the same to any Militia Group, or even the boy scouts, or a group of hunters.

I agree, this is bad stuff going on, but if the knee-jerk reaction for US, as responsible gun owners, and freedom-loving Americans is finding or making laws to arrest them, can you only imagine the Plethora of laws that any liberal seeing this will want passed, that will be used to further restrict the freedoms of EVERYONE, and not just these people?

What's that lawmaker's quote... "Never waste a good crisis"?

If they're making explosives, that's illegal. If they're making automatic weapons, that's illegal. We need to get them on existing laws, not try to get legislators to make up new ones.
Because, trust me, there is absolutely no good that can come from Legislators making up MORE laws to restrict firearms or freedom, for anyone.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

SlickTX wrote:

Let's think about it for a minute. What exactly is the "this" that "they" are supposed to do something about. A bunch of guys with similar ethnicity and similar backgrounds getting together in the boonies to shoot at cardboard and trees? I can think of any number of family get togethers, "militia" groups, hunting camp buddies, etc. that would fall into that category. I know I'm stretching here so flame away if you must, but I hope you get my point.

Unfortuneately, law enforcement can only enforce the laws, they can't arrest, or "do something" about a legal activity. This is the American quandry. Our freedoms extend from sea to sea to sea. Those same freedoms don't let the state decide to stop group A from action B unless there is probable cause that a law has been broken.

Now if there was something else they could go after, like unlicensed or unstamed full-auto weapons (the Branch Davidian rationale???) or possession of bomb-making materials, then there would be a "this" that something could be done about.
Or conspiracy charges, if the groups can be infiltrated and intelligence collected shows that there is an actual conspiracy afoot to commit a crime - such as that militia thing that happened in the New England states somewhere a few months ago where there was an actual murder conspiracy.

....at least, I think it was in New England. I might be wrong about that.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”