Barack Hussein Obama.... mmmm mmm mmm

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bdickens
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Barack Hussein Obama.... mmmm mmm mmm

Post by bdickens »

mike_g26 wrote:For arguments sake....

If these children were being forced to sing a song about George Bush would any of you complain?

If public schools were forcing children, some of whom may not even be christian, to recite biblical verse, would you complain?

I somehow doubt it.

For argument's sake, you obviously don't know me, you obviously don't know the majority of the members of this board, you obviously don't know many people of the conservative or liberatarian political persuasions and you obviously don't know the majority of people in this country. Forum rules prohibit me from continuing.

Like pdubyoo said , conservatives do not engage in this kind of sickening deification of leaders. That is something that is done in some Third World hole. But not here.

This is an absolutely sickening and frightening display.
Byron Dickens

rangefinderII
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rangefinderII »

Regardless of who the president is this display of extremism is absolutely disgusting.

I don't care for Obama but I think his supporters, fanatic supporters, are doing him and the dems more harm than good.

This type of display was used by some of the great dictators - Kim Il Jung, Saddam Hussien, Adolph Hitler, Stalin, etc.

Scarey plus the backpack bomb plot, the federal court house car bomb attempt in Springfield, IL and the illegal Jordanian attempting to car bomb the building in Dallas - very scarey indeed.

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

#1 As much as I support conservative principles and those that are elected and espouse those ideals I have...I cannot for the life of me expect to see such a pathetic display of propaganda needing to be done for someone of my personal, political and moral leanings...It is just plain idiotic...

Liberal statists like Obama need people around him to justify their existance every single day...That is why we see Obama every single day...They have to do this, it is the very nature and core belief of liberals and those father left of that to need this kind of reinforcement...

#2 Welcome to the party people...This particular video of these kids being taught to do this has been out since February 2009...And this is not the only case...I could post some links, but it might be considered a little too off-topic...So I'll let y'all go find them...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

DEADEYE1964

Post by DEADEYE1964 »

mike_g26 wrote:For arguments sake....

If these children were being forced to sing a song about George Bush would any of you complain?

If public schools were forcing children, some of whom may not even be christian, to recite biblical verse, would you complain?

I somehow doubt it.
I think before they should start singing about this liar, why don't they wait until he accomplishes at least one thing while in office and I do not mean running the deficit through the roof.Instead, they should teach the kids simple math and that way they would know Hussein is a liar because there is no way he can fund all of his giveaway programs without raising taxes.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

AEA
Posts in topic: 2

Post by AEA »

Lucky I don't have any kids in that school..........

If I did, I would be pulling them out immediately! :thumbs2:

Then I would move out of that State!

But........I don't have to worry about that.......cause I live in the Great State of Texas! :txflag:

And,.....we don't put up with that kinda stuff here....... :grumble
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

Return to “Off-Topic”