Protests - the next level?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Re: Protests - the next level?

Post by philip964 »

https://theworldnews.net/uk-news/pictur ... n-portland

First Trump martyr assassinated in Portland.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 55

Post by parabelum »

Commie Antifa pigs.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 55

Post by parabelum »

Note how the commies’s take great pleasure destroying property and ruining people’s lives.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Rafe »

And Wisconsin Deep Blue Gov. Tony Evers has told President Trump he's not welcome in Wisconsin. Trump is scheduled to visit Kenosha this Tuesday, and Evers wrote him to ask him to stay away. Evidently Evers feels the protests are cathartic, and that they are helping Kenosha "overcome division and move forward." Evers' letter to Trump said, "I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing."

Yeah. Right. All the Dem-run cities allowing violent assaults and rioting to take place unchecked in their streets are doing a gosh-darned super-swell job of moving forward and healing.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 52

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Rafe wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:44 pm And Wisconsin Deep Blue Gov. Tony Evers has told President Trump he's not welcome in Wisconsin. Trump is scheduled to visit Kenosha this Tuesday, and Evers wrote him to ask him to stay away. Evidently Evers feels the protests are cathartic, and that they are helping Kenosha "overcome division and move forward." Evers' letter to Trump said, "I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing."

Yeah. Right. All the Dem-run cities allowing violent assaults and rioting to take place unchecked in their streets are doing a gosh-darned super-swell job of moving forward and healing.
My gosh. The thoughts leftists come up with just leaves me shaking my head in astonishment. It is like they live in some alternative universe. There is just no way they really believe some of the truly ignorant things they say. Healing??? What healing? Healing implies some sort of butt hurt has been put upon the poor dejected looters and rioters. There is no healing to be had. What they need is to all be put in jail. They are not going to stop until forced to do so. No amount of compromise is going to satisfy their taste for blood.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

A quote from Boogaloolishians 5.56
Attachments
2452343C-3C14-4402-978B-EA4F9E27E089.jpeg

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 52

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:52 pm A quote from Boogaloolishians 5.56
:smilelol5: :smilelol5:

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Beiruty »

It is getting worse as we are in the final strech to Nov 3.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 9

Post by RoyGBiv »

philip964 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:05 pm https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/30/co ... so-i-will/

What it is really like in Kenosha.
Good read. Thanks for sharing.

The writer is just a college junior. Well done!
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://thepostmillennial.com/i-am-100- ... -to-a-riot

Portland rioter who assassinated a Trump supporter last weekend was arrested on gun charges back in the riots in July, but him being BLM and Antifa, he was released and the charges were not pursued. The Caucasian man has a black power tattoo on his neck.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 am https://thepostmillennial.com/i-am-100- ... -to-a-riot

Portland rioter who allegedly assassinated a Trump supporter last weekend was arrested on gun charges back in the riots in July, but him being BLM and Antifa, he was released and the charges were not pursued. The Caucasian man has a black power tattoo on his neck.
Being investigated does not make him the shooter.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Ruark »

Rafe wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:44 pm And Wisconsin Deep Blue Gov. Tony Evers has told President Trump he's not welcome in Wisconsin. Trump is scheduled to visit Kenosha this Tuesday, and Evers wrote him to ask him to stay away. Evidently Evers feels the protests are cathartic, and that they are helping Kenosha "overcome division and move forward." Evers' letter to Trump said, "I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing."

Holy crap. So, like, uh.... I can set fire to your family business and burn it to the ground. Pour gasoline over your car and light it. Beat your daddy to death with clubs (or maybe just shoot him). Scream at your 90 year old grandmother and scare her to death. Spray paint extremist slogans all over your house. Threaten to kill your dog. What else......? So it's OK for me to do all that because it will "help me heal"?

Excuse me, I need to go check my ammo.
-Ruark

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:21 am
philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 am https://thepostmillennial.com/i-am-100- ... -to-a-riot

Portland rioter who allegedly assassinated a Trump supporter last weekend was arrested on gun charges back in the riots in July, but him being BLM and Antifa, he was released and the charges were not pursued. The Caucasian man has a black power tattoo on his neck.

Sorry, he has been convicted on line. So unless there is another guy with the same black power tattoo on his neck, who is this guys twin, wearing the same clothes who was there that night, this is the guy.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Flightmare »

Sounds like it comes straight out of the movie "The Purge".
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:50 am
Grayling813 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:21 am

Sorry, he has been convicted on line. So unless there is another guy with the same black power tattoo on his neck, who is this guys twin, wearing the same clothes who was there that night, this is the guy.
Innocent until proven guilty.

But whoever is tried, they need to scour his social media posts to see if he has ever posted anything against "white privilege" or the like. If the victim was targeted in part because of the color of his skin, then this needs to be tried as a hate crime, regardless of the race of the alleged murderer.

Return to “Off-Topic”