Protests - the next level?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 23

Re: Protests - the next level?

Post by crazy2medic »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:03 pm We have a problem that goes far beyond the next four years. I feel confident Donald Trump will win, as long as people don't get over confident and sit at home. My concern is for what happens after President Trump. The leftists have only gotten more extreme with each passing year. They will be more motivated in five years than they are now. Then what???
Make sure you have plenty of ammo, practice as often as you can, what i'm seeing on tv, those people are crazy!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 52

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

crazy2medic wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:51 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:03 pm We have a problem that goes far beyond the next four years. I feel confident Donald Trump will win, as long as people don't get over confident and sit at home. My concern is for what happens after President Trump. The leftists have only gotten more extreme with each passing year. They will be more motivated in five years than they are now. Then what???
Make sure you have plenty of ammo, practice as often as you can, what i'm seeing on tv, those people are crazy!
I am so sick of the "woke virtue signaling" I am almost looking forward to some action.

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

https://disrn.com/news/christianity-tod ... not-enough

Christianity Today calls for churches to pay reparations to black people. Repentance is not enough.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Paladin »

Well worth reading the ENTIRE thing:

UC Berkeley History Professor's Open Letter Against BLM, Police Brutality and Cultural Orthodoxy
We are the useful idiots of the wealthiest classes...We are training leaders who intend, explicitly, to destroy one of the only truly successful ethnically diverse societies in modern history...
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TreyHouston »

parabelum wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:50 am
Grayling813 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:45 am
parabelum wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:44 am This ain’t looking good so far for Trump and for our Nation. Those filthy Lib rats have indoctrinated so many young minds, and forced some of the largest companies to take a knee. Not good.
I bow my knee to no man, no agenda. My knees bow only to Christ.
Amen Sir.
I am very concerned that at this point if the election was held, Biden would likely win. Sorry for the slight topic derailment.
The more crazy The left gets the last vocal the right is. So if your phone rings in the middle of the day someone says they’re taking a survey. You don’t know who they are and they start asking if you support trump. What would you say? Who knows who they are?

What if there’s a booth in the mall and they’re asking people walking by who they would vote for. Same thing, you don’t know who they are
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

strogg
Posts in topic: 13

Post by strogg »

TreyHouston wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:22 pm
parabelum wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:50 am
Grayling813 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:45 am
parabelum wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:44 am This ain’t looking good so far for Trump and for our Nation. Those filthy Lib rats have indoctrinated so many young minds, and forced some of the largest companies to take a knee. Not good.
I bow my knee to no man, no agenda. My knees bow only to Christ.
Amen Sir.
I am very concerned that at this point if the election was held, Biden would likely win. Sorry for the slight topic derailment.
The more crazy The left gets the last vocal the right is. So if your phone rings in the middle of the day someone says they’re taking a survey. You don’t know who they are and they start asking if you support trump. What would you say? Who knows who they are?

What if there’s a booth in the mall and they’re asking people walking by who they would vote for. Same thing, you don’t know who they are
Agreed. I think of it like this. What which answer is the best answer for my personal safety and well-being? I would feel guilty if I answered Biden, but I would literally fear for my physical safety if I answered Trump. I think I'd rather live to vote for Trump, so I'd most likely answer Biden in those circumstances.

The same thing happens during campaign donations. By law, i have to put in my occupation and employer along with some personal information. Any contribution is public information. I actually hesitated for a while because I didn't want to lose my job if I got caught. But I decided to take the risk anyway. The risk is minimal, but the prospect of Trump losing is a far worse scenario.

Right now, though, I'm trying to find safe ways to get the word out to people so they can vote the right way. It is a heck of a battle, but it is more imperative than ever to fight for everyone's rights and freedoms.

strogg
Posts in topic: 13

Post by strogg »

Paladin wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:02 pm Well worth reading the ENTIRE thing:

UC Berkeley History Professor's Open Letter Against BLM, Police Brutality and Cultural Orthodoxy
We are the useful idiots of the wealthiest classes...We are training leaders who intend, explicitly, to destroy one of the only truly successful ethnically diverse societies in modern history...
That is one insanely well-written letter. Absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, the author will be doxed and a lynch mob will be at his doorstep within a week. As a non-white person myself, I can attest to his treatment by the Californians that forced him into a box based on his skin color. The racism by the lefties is the primary driver of my departure from California. Apparently, they are not accepting of my views or the way I like to live my life. Shame.

Here is a video that complements what is being said in the letter and also mirrors my views in the situation:

striker55
Posts in topic: 11

Post by striker55 »

Wife went to our community pool the other day, had a hat that said "make America great". She put her bag down under an umbrella, asked a black teenage boy if it was ok to put her bag there. He said only if you vote for Biden, I wasn't there and don't know if he was kidding, but my wife came home spitting fire!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Will Ben-Hur, Spartacus, the Gladiator and the Ten Commandments be pulled from the streaming services, since they depict slavery in a historical context.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/0 ... yes-texas/

Woke UT football players demand school rename stadium eliminate Eyes of Texas, school song.

If I remember in 2015 U of Missouri football players did something similar after some vague racial acts and it didn’t go well for the school.
President and Chancellor both fired. Coach sided with players and I think kept his job. Enrollment dropped next few years. Spike Lee made a movie.

https://apple.news/A_QdM0uthQYK31VVyQ6_fBw

Racism public health emergency.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06 ... -protests/

Protective fence around Alamo to secure landmark.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:08 pm https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06 ... -protests/

Protective fence around Alamo to secure landmark.
If they start messing with the ALAMO, thats gonna be a fast way to get US with guns to come out!!!

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-poli ... -zone-chaz

Seattle police chief:
“You should know, leaving the precinct was not my decision,” Best told reporters.
She stressed that officers have been unable to respond to calls for help inside the autonomous zone.

“Our calls for service have more than tripled,” Best said. “These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we’re not able to get to.”

Woman “HELP me! Some men are trying to rape me”!
911 operator “there isn’t much we can do, sorry”! *click*

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

So the left wants to takeaway our guns and police. They want for communities to police themselves like THIS I suppose???

striker55
Posts in topic: 11

Post by striker55 »

Tragic how asinine the USA has responded to BLM!

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 23

Post by crazy2medic »

This November when Trump wins his second term, these loonies will loose their minds! The Protest will get Very Ugly!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”