Shooting at Twin Peaks in Waco

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

talltex
Posts in topic: 17

Re: Shooting at Twin Peaks in Waco

Post by talltex »

I was looking back through some of the testimony in the only case brought to trial - the one against the Bandido's Dallas Chapter President. One of the Waco officers testified that he shot 4 individuals and another said he shot 2 individuals. The Police Spokesman, Sgt. Swanton said his 3 officers fired a total of 12 shots. They were positioned on the parking lot looking down onto the Twin Peaks parking lot, restaurant and patio area. The autopsy reports of the 9 killed showed: Boyett - shot twice in head entering thru scalp, Campbell - shot once in head downward trajectory thru chin and out back of neck, Jordan - once in head from back to front and downward, Rhyne - thru neck exiting upper back downward, J Rodriguez - head shot front to back and downward, M Rodriguez head shot front to back and downward, Russell upper chest front to back and downward thru heart and lung, Smith one shot thru upper back no remark on trajectory. Out of the 9 killed that day there were 5 head shots, 1 neck shot, 3 upper back and chest. All but one stating a downward trajectory and the other no trajectory given. It appeared from the autopsies that all the bullets were jacketed but most were through and through shots and they just identified fragments of copper jackets and various lead traces and in a couple it said they appeared to be from medium caliber projectiles. In one case it said the fragments indicated a large caliber projectile . All the shots fired by the bikers were from handguns, most as they were running and ducking for cover. Hard to imagine how that would result in all those head and upper body shots with a downward trajectory. I think a lot of the 20 wounded may have been from the bikers spraying bullets at each other, but I believe most of those killed with one or two exceptions were from the rifle fire from the police officers.
"I looked out under the sun and saw that the race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong" Ecclesiastes 9:11

"The race may not always go to the swift or the battle to the strong, but that's the way the smart money bets" Damon Runyon

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

When you see the film of the very first stages from the shooting, it looks like the big bald biker on the steps of the entrance to Twin Peaks was shot straight through the head by a sniper firing from above...maybe from the Mexican restaurant roof next door? I am no forensics expert but it doesn't look like any MC club member fired first.

tbrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tbrown »

talltex wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:34 am I was looking back through some of the testimony in the only case brought to trial - the one against the Bandido's Dallas Chapter President. One of the Waco officers testified that he shot 4 individuals and another said he shot 2 individuals. The Police Spokesman, Sgt. Swanton said his 3 officers fired a total of 12 shots. They were positioned on the parking lot looking down onto the Twin Peaks parking lot, restaurant and patio area. The autopsy reports of the 9 killed showed: Boyett - shot twice in head entering thru scalp, Campbell - shot once in head downward trajectory thru chin and out back of neck, Jordan - once in head from back to front and downward, Rhyne - thru neck exiting upper back downward, J Rodriguez - head shot front to back and downward, M Rodriguez head shot front to back and downward, Russell upper chest front to back and downward thru heart and lung, Smith one shot thru upper back no remark on trajectory. Out of the 9 killed that day there were 5 head shots, 1 neck shot, 3 upper back and chest. All but one stating a downward trajectory and the other no trajectory given. It appeared from the autopsies that all the bullets were jacketed but most were through and through shots and they just identified fragments of copper jackets and various lead traces and in a couple it said they appeared to be from medium caliber projectiles. In one case it said the fragments indicated a large caliber projectile . All the shots fired by the bikers were from handguns, most as they were running and ducking for cover. Hard to imagine how that would result in all those head and upper body shots with a downward trajectory. I think a lot of the 20 wounded may have been from the bikers spraying bullets at each other, but I believe most of those killed with one or two exceptions were from the rifle fire from the police officers.
It sure seems like most of the dead were killed by rifles fired by police. No way of knowing how many of the other shots were fired by undercover and deep cover LEO from federal, state, county, and municipal departments.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Return to “Off-Topic”