Not her body? Still her choice!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

G26ster
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Not her body? Still her choice!

Post by G26ster »

montgomery wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Not a gun issue. Focus.
No, that's why its in the "Off Topic" forum.

Also, it's not abortion as others have stated, it's murder pure and simple once the infant is born alive.

The doctors doing do have also forgotten this passage from their Hypocratic Oath

"That I will exercise my art solely for the cure of my patients and the prevention of disease. I will give no drugs and perform no operation from a criminal purpose and far less suggest such a thing."

cirus

Post by cirus »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:35 pm "A newborn that survives an abortion" is a human being.
IMHO its a human being while still in the womb. Birth has nothing to do with it.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

I cannot vouch for the credibility of this site but here is something to consider.

https://www.lifenews.com/2017/06/27/pla ... KEkVL27944
Planned Parenthood Doc Caught Saying She’d “Break the Baby’s Neck” if Baby Born Alive After Abortion
Just how evil and barbaric can some be?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

WTR wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:46 pm How can it be legal to murder a baby born alive yet if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two murders ?
Why can't you collecta death benefit from your insurance for a miscarrage?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

cheezit wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:42 am
WTR wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:46 pm How can it be legal to murder a baby born alive yet if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two murders ?
Why can't you collecta death benefit from your insurance for a miscarrage?
Easy. Because no carrier will sell you a life insurance policy on an unborn child.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Post by philip964 »

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/arc ... rtion-bill

Republican referred to pregnant women as “host bodies.”

That wasn’t well thought out.

Return to “Off-Topic”