A prank gone wrong.

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Ipconfig
Posts in topic: 1

A prank gone wrong.

Post by Ipconfig »

I am not sure if I could have had the restraint not to shoot. You pop out of bushes pointing a rifle at me and I believe I would fire.

http://buzzpo.com/prank-gone-horribly-w ... prankster/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Re: A prank gone wrong.

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I wonder if the guy who pulled a gun was part of the scam so the nutjob could make his comments at the end. If not, then he should consider not bothering to carry a handgun. It appears he doesn't have the resolve to use deadly force even when it is clearly justified.

Chas.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

I think I would be shooting as I was trying to put distance between me and the threat.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

gthaustex

Post by gthaustex »

The idiot prankster is lucky he isn't full of holes right now....some things are so stupid I simply have no words... :banghead:

ELB

Post by ELB »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:I wonder if the guy who pulled a gun was part of the scam so the nutjob could make his comments at the end. ...
Chas.
Ding ding.
USAF 1982-2005

mr1337

Post by mr1337 »

I think the last shot is staged.

The prankster keeps advancing instead of running away.

Any reasonable and prudent person would be in fear for their life and thus shot at the prankster.

At the end of the video, he doesn't start shaking until he says "I'm shaking" and overall the acting is poor. He's practically smiling.
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

Fake. There is a lot of fake videos on Youtube of gun accidents, pranks, etc. Here is a real prank where the pranksters were shot at.

You can see the lead hitting the street.

[youtube][/youtube]
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

People really don't think about the potential consequences of their actions. :nono: :banghead:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Horsefeathers! :roll:

Texsquatch

Post by Texsquatch »

I think the "CHL" holder was part of the prank, but the first victims seemed to be real. What I want to know is when will this guy be charged with assault or whatever crime fits, because this goes way beyond a practical joke.

Cjwglock19

Post by Cjwglock19 »

:fire
"You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

- Clint Smith

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

labrat1001001 wrote:
nightmare69 wrote:Fake. There is a lot of fake videos on Youtube of gun accidents, pranks, etc. Here is a real prank where the pranksters were shot at.

[youtube][/youtube]

+1. Seems like the "CHL Holder" pulled his "weapon" from the front of his pants, like a gangster with no holster.

Or like someone carrying appendix style in a very very nice custom leather holster. I too appendix carry at times. I don't think that confers anything about being a gangster or not.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

If you really want to be scared, go to youtube and read the comments following the "drive by" video. A clear majority think this "prank" was funny, fantastic, "best prank ever." With so many idiots cheering this, some copycat is eventually going to be shot.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

nightmare69 wrote:Fake. There is a lot of fake videos on Youtube of gun accidents, pranks, etc. Here is a real prank where the pranksters were shot at.

[youtube][/youtube]
Can't fix stupid, but these guys can shoot and try to kill it. Still alive apparently.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”