Peter Piper Pizza

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
BAW1967
Posts in topic: 3

Peter Piper Pizza

Post by BAW1967 »

Went to eat pizza yesterday and on the left side of the front door was the normal unlicensed possession of a firearm sign and on the right side was a gun buster sign that read "no guns allowed inside the building". Aren't we kind of contradicting ourselves here? :banghead:

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Peter Piper Pizza

Post by Keith B »

BAW1967 wrote:Went to eat pizza yesterday and on the left side of the front door was the normal unlicensed possession of a firearm sign and on the right side was a gun buster sign that read "no guns allowed inside the building". Aren't we kind of contradicting ourselves here? :banghead:
Nope. They are legally required to post the 'Unlicensed possession sign whether they want to or not. The 'gunbuster' sign is their choice. And, it is not a valid 30.06, so not legally binding.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
BAW1967

Post by BAW1967 »

Keith B wrote:
BAW1967 wrote:Went to eat pizza yesterday and on the left side of the front door was the normal unlicensed possession of a firearm sign and on the right side was a gun buster sign that read "no guns allowed inside the building". Aren't we kind of contradicting ourselves here? :banghead:
Nope. They are legally required to post the 'Unlicensed possession sign whether they want to or not. The 'gunbuster' sign is their choice. And, it is not a valid 30.06, so not legally binding.
I know the gun buster is not any good. Guess the only thing they can tell me to do is leave if they suspect I an carrying.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WildBill »

BAW1967 wrote:
Keith B wrote:
I know the gun buster is not any good. Guess the only thing they can tell me to do is leave if they suspect I an carrying.
My only concern would be if they had good pizza. :lol:
NRA Endowment Member

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

The only time I have been to one the pizza was not very good, but my kid had a good time. That was probably 12 years ago. I see a lot of these types of scenarios where a business posts a gunbuster sign. And as you state, they can ask you to leave if you are found carrying, with or without any kind of sign.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
BAW1967

Post by BAW1967 »

WildBill wrote:
BAW1967 wrote:
Keith B wrote:
It's ok :roll:

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”