Don't touch me there!

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
johncanfield
Posts in topic: 1

Don't touch me there!

Post by johncanfield »

I was recently helping a volunteer lady in our little local library (I'm a resource person) and she was so glad to see me she put her hand on my waist (she was guiding me to a chair and no I'm not blind :lol: ) at the 3:30 position where the little Sig happened to be living at that time. I know she felt the handle of the Sig but she didn't say anything and I didn't mention it. :txflag:

For a while I thought about explaining the strange thingy to her, but reason prevailed and I kept quiet.
LC9s, M&P 22, 9c, Sig P238-P239-P226-P365XL, 1911 clone

LSL

Re: Don't touch me there!

Post by LSL »

Perhaps she thought that our were a Happy Hippy!

:txflag:
Noli Voluntare Usque Vocaris / lsl
SA XDM 3.8c 9mm and Ruger LC9 -- each in a <tripleTholsters.com> IWB
Walther P22

TexasAggie09

Post by TexasAggie09 »

I figure I'll always says is an insulin pump or something even though I don't have diabetes. Can't tell you how many times in academy my girlfriend has tried to lift my shirt at the 4:00 position to look at my jean size, forgetting what's under there! I guess it's that concealed that she forgets which could be a good thing lol.
Taurus Model 82 .38 Special
Taurus PT145 Millenium Pro
CZ 75 B 9mm
Smith & Wesson 642 .38 Special
Remington 870 Express Home Defense
Sig Sauer P229 Enhanced Elite .40 S&W
Rock River LAR-15 Elite Operator 2 .223/5.56

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2009

papasan

Post by papasan »

If someone feels what is under my shirt they are told it is a medical device that dispenses gold tip ventelators. :txflag:

MoJo

Post by MoJo »

TexasAggie09 wrote:I figure I'll always says is an insulin pump or something even though I don't have diabetes. Can't tell you how many times in academy my girlfriend has tried to lift my shirt at the 4:00 position to look at my jean size, forgetting what's under there! I guess it's that concealed that she forgets which could be a good thing lol.
All the insulin pumps I've seen are about the size of a flip phone and are worn at 11:00 to 1:00.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

mlawler

Post by mlawler »

On another board, there's a thread about embarising or funny stories of CC revelation. My favorite is the one where the tired 5 yr old goes to rest his head on daddies side and blurts out 'Ouch, daddy. I bumped my head on your gun!'

karl

Post by karl »

MoJo wrote:
TexasAggie09 wrote:I figure I'll always says is an insulin pump or something even though I don't have diabetes. Can't tell you how many times in academy my girlfriend has tried to lift my shirt at the 4:00 position to look at my jean size, forgetting what's under there! I guess it's that concealed that she forgets which could be a good thing lol.
All the insulin pumps I've seen are about the size of a flip phone and are worn at 11:00 to 1:00.
While this is true do you think the stranger will call the bluff? "I find your story highly unlikely because of the position of your insulin pump!"

:mrgreen:
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere. -Thomas Jefferson

Shinesintx

Post by Shinesintx »

mlawler wrote:On another board, there's a thread about embarising or funny stories of CC revelation. My favorite is the one where the tired 5 yr old goes to rest his head on daddies side and blurts out 'Ouch, daddy. I bumped my head on your gun!'
A link would be nice. :tiphat:

Scott in Houston

Post by Scott in Houston »

karl wrote:
MoJo wrote:
While this is true do you think the stranger will call the bluff? "I find your story highly unlikely because of the position of your insulin pump!"

:mrgreen:
Saying someone is lying about a medical device is like asking a woman I she's pregnant or when the baby is due. You better be right!

strider67

Post by strider67 »

I always respond, "Yeah it's a gun! What are you gonna do about it?! :lol:

I'm sure she was oblivious to what she actually had her hand on...
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”