Willowbrook Mall Houston 30.06?

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Tass
Posts in topic: 1

Willowbrook Mall Houston 30.06?

Post by Tass »

Does anyone know if Willowbrook Mall is posted, specifically Macy's? Last time I was at the mall (quite a while ago) it wasn't. Unfortunately I have to make a trip today. One pesky thing that could not be ordered online!

Tass
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh crap, she's up"

Keith B

Re: Willowbrook Mall Houston 30.06?

Post by Keith B »

If it is, it is not listed at http://www.texas3006.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Enjoy the Christmas crowds!! :lol:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

avid

Post by avid »

Been to it many times, never have seen any posting at store entrance or mall entrance.

Kawabuggy

Post by Kawabuggy »

If you have not been there in a while-like maybe a year or two-you better be prepared for what you are going to see. I'm simply telling you that you are going to find a swath of "undesirables" from all walks of life there. It would be safe to say that Willow-Crook is the new Greenspoint Mall.

There are more dirt bags at point-blank range now at Willow-Crook Mall than ever before. The presence of armed off duty police officers should tell you all that you need to know.

Whatever it is you think you need to go and buy--better to get that person a card with a crisp $50 in it instead. Let them go and brave the area after the congestion has died down, rather than risk putting yourself in a bad situation. It really is not worth it. Perhaps they should post it so that those of us who are aware of it would avoid the area.

I know I'm being dramatic, I have a habit of doing that, but I moved here in '92 and the mall was a safe place then. I will not allow my children 10 & 8 to go into that mall for any reason now. I have limited myself to visiting there only for lunches when I go with my guys from work. I won't shop there, and try to get in and out as quickly as possible when I do go for lunch.

If you are going to go to a mall at this time of year, I would go to the Galleria. They seem to still be a little safer than most other malls as their prices dictate the type of customers that can afford to shop there. My safety, and the safety of my family is worth the extra cost. Not saying that the Galleria is safer, but for some reason, I do feel safer there than at WBM.

nedmoore

Post by nedmoore »

Willowbrook was number 2 on the list for most crimes at Houston area malls. The galleria was the highest but they said it was due to it's size.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

nedmoore wrote:Willowbrook was number 2 on the list for most crimes at Houston area malls. The galleria was the highest but they said it was due to it's size.
Criminals like to go where the money is. The money people like to keep crime out of the newspapers. As long as they don't report the crimes everyone feels safe. The Galleria underground parking lots are among the most dangerous places I have ever been.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”