CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
skankpile
Posts in topic: 2

this is why I carry..

Post by skankpile »

I cant believe this:
link removed... guess the harsh language was too much for the 10 yr old girls on this forum...
Last edited by skankpile on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FightinAggieCHL
Posts in topic: 1

Re: this is why I carry..

Post by FightinAggieCHL »

Can this person be banned from these forums?

Video is NSFW!
The right to bear arms shall NOT be infringed.

Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

pbwalker

Post by pbwalker »

Definitely not work, home, or 10 year old daughter appropriate.

I wouldn't recommend clicking that link. Bad language...
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

skankpile wrote:I cant believe this:
link removed... guess the harsh language was too much for the 10 yr old girls on this forum...
Classy. :roll:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
skankpile

Post by skankpile »

No problemo...I'm called many things, but 'classy' usually does not make the list.

Bunkins

Post by Bunkins »

I have to really watch myself when posting on here, but I manage.. I like the attitudes as well as the knowledge the people have here, so it's worth watching what you say.. I've made posts on other forum's only to get little or no response at all.. Here though, wow everybody puts there 2 cents in, and thats very much appreciated. Even more so when a newb like myself comes along and asks a question that I'm sure has been talked about thousands of times, but couldn't find the answers that clicked in my mind or whatever, everyone has been very nice about it. Other forum's, they will eat you for lunch over that.. I've spent a lot of time in here reading since I found it, and I've learned a lot..

I drag race, so most of the forum's I visit are related to that, as well as local race forum's, and lets just say the atmosphere in those forum's are not something I'd want any kid to read, or even some adults. Though thats not to say I dont include myself in those discussions :lol: . Takes a lot of work to keep a forum clean like this one is, I for one appreciate the effort of the mods, as well as the members.

pbwalker

Post by pbwalker »

Bunkins wrote:I have to really watch myself when posting on here, but I manage.. I like the attitudes as well as the knowledge the people have here, so it's worth watching what you say.. I've made posts on other forum's only to get little or no response at all.. Here though, wow everybody puts there 2 cents in, and thats very much appreciated. Even more so when a newb like myself comes along and asks a question that I'm sure has been talked about thousands of times, but couldn't find the answers that clicked in my mind or whatever, everyone has been very nice about it. Other forum's, they will eat you for lunch over that.. I've spent a lot of time in here reading since I found it, and I've learned a lot..

I drag race, so most of the forum's I visit are related to that, as well as local race forum's, and lets just say the atmosphere in those forum's are not something I'd want any kid to read, or even some adults. Though thats not to say I dont include myself in those discussions :lol: . Takes a lot of work to keep a forum clean like this one is, I for one appreciate the effort of the mods, as well as the members.

:iagree: Well said!
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

Morgan

Post by Morgan »

With the number of cesspools available on the internet, why folks find it necessary to pollute EVERY site regardless of their OBVIOUS professional appearance and on-take approach is beyond me.

And mind you.... I participate in plenty of cesspools, and have nothing against them.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Some of them make me feel so......dirty.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”