My daughter gave me a good laugh tonight....

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

SwimFan85
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My daughter gave me a good laugh tonight....

Post by SwimFan85 »

Metalaxe wrote:If I'm trying to whip out a badge how am I supposed to throw my flashbang? :confused5
If you carry in a flashbang holster, why would you throw it? And at who? :confused5
Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston!
The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

i8godzilla wrote::smilelol5:

For reasons I cannot explain, when I read this, I thought about Peter Falk and Alan Arkin in the movie The In-Laws. There is a scene where the pair are being shot at and Falk's character is yelling at the character--running through an open area--played by Arkin. Serpentine.
I have no need of "serpentine." I am protected by the Guacamole Act of 1917. :coolgleamA:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

A few weeks ago, I was out with my daughter and son in law eating a cheap meal. I started up a "what would you do if" conversation.

I ask "what would you do if" three bad guys came in the front door with guns drawn to rob the place. My daughter said, "I will hit the floor and get the gun out of my purse in case you jump up and start shooting".

We all laugh and I said... If they were acting like they were going to start shooting people, I would move away from the table to draw fire away from this area as I fired on the bad guys.

My daughter says... " yeah... Then we could get them in a cross fire and hope others in IHop had CHL's". She then looks at my son in law and says, "while we are doing all this, what would you do?"

With a serious face he says, "I would stand up and shout, everyone relax, he has a permit for that thing".

Sorry for the new story... The talk about having a sash reminded me of it.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”