Rules for wally world first time out with CHL

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

packa45
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rules for wally world first time out with CHL

Post by packa45 »

If you went into a Walmart on Black Friday and walked out alive after 3 hours in a metro area I'd say you did something right... but just to be a smarty pants brat im going to go with my smarty pants answer....you went to a walmart for 3 hours....however you never said you entered said walmart...but then comes the question of what rules were not followed? :biggrinjester:
Chl class for me and wife=$225. Chl application fees =$280. Chl gear for 2=more $ the previous. Moving from sheep to sheepdog = priceless

IsraelisJewish
Posts in topic: 4

Post by IsraelisJewish »

I'd do anything almost, for Nachos.
David (IsraelisJewish)
SunnyWalker.net

IsraelisJewish

Post by IsraelisJewish »

I just received my CHL today. So will hit Wal-Mart for a walk through on Sat or Sun. Fun, fun, fun!!!!
David (IsraelisJewish)
SunnyWalker.net

IsraelisJewish

Post by IsraelisJewish »

I think when I do my walk through I will add to everything-I'll buy a box of ammo! That ought to be added to the challenge. Do you initial walk through at Walmart and buy a box of ammo along with everything else. ha, ha! Love it.
David (IsraelisJewish)
SunnyWalker.net

IsraelisJewish

Post by IsraelisJewish »

Did my walk through of Wal-Mart. Everything went fine, and even bought a box of .380 ammo. Reached up, did my bending :tiphat: , pushed the cart, walked around. Funny thing, when I first went in to the store I entered the restroom. Exited a few minutes later and walked toward the front door. Right before I got there (was going to get a cart) two DPS officers walked in and walked right by me. I admire them and they don't get paid enough! Anyway, everything was great and fun, fun!
David (IsraelisJewish)
SunnyWalker.net

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”