WalMart ammo

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WalMart ammo

Post by jmra »

JJVP wrote:
03Lightningrocks wrote:Lol... I am going to go with the bacon.

Wonder when Bloomberg will get around to banning bacon. :roll:
When/if he wins an appeal on the soda ban.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

"rlol"

Dinks331

Post by Dinks331 »

Stopped by Walmart in El Campo on my way home from NO. and they had several boxes of 40 and 45 wwb.

WinoVeritas

Post by WinoVeritas »

3/11 stopped by my Wally - they had UMC Mega 250rd in both .40 and .45. Picked up a couple of .40 @ $87 + Tax which was $5 higher than in December. They had probably 50 boxes of the .40 and 30 or so of .45. ($95/Box) Expect it's gone today.

Kyle L

Post by Kyle L »

Try Academy Sports if you have one in your area. They receive ammo on Mon, Wed and Fri. If you can get there when they open you can pretty much whatever caliber you need. They do limit the amount but I was able to pick up 250 rounds of .40 this week alone here in Longview.

I also have a friend that owns a pawn shop here and he has ammo all the time (a little bit pricey) but people just drive right by going to Wally World. If you need it bad, try a pawn shop.

Lee Vernon

Post by Lee Vernon »

I have not purchased ammo at Walmart in years. Simply too many places on-line that have it and yes, I am finding it a reasonable market prices. Everything is inflated due to market demand, but with a little internet time each evening, I am finding everything from ammo, gun parts, to guns at prices that are still affordable. Cheap.. no. Affordable...yes all things considered. Yes there are many companies out there taking advantage of people and market prices. Those are the ones that I do not buy from or support. Just be patient as the market is catching up and things are starting to pop back up. Stay safe.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Well. Based on the last three posts and few other posts I have read over the past week or so, it looks like supplies might be catching up.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”