Checklist (or your confirmation email)

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
koconcept
Posts in topic: 2

Checklist (or your confirmation email)

Post by koconcept »

I just did my application online and received a do not reply email from the dps. What is this, All Ive got in my packet to send in the mail is my chl 100 my chl6 and 2 pasport photos. Is this the trace number i got when i paid the fee after filling out the information online please help.

The_Busy_Mom

Re: Checklist (or your confirmation email)

Post by The_Busy_Mom »

The only 'No-reply' I got was from L-1 enrollment services, indicating that the email was about my fingerprint scheduling. Are you sure it is from DPS? If it is from DPS, and has a big barcode at the top, then you will need to print out that checklist/barcode page and include it with the documents you send to DPS. More information as to what the text of the message says would be helpful.

Jennifer
:txflag:
Texas CHL Instructor / NRA Certified Instructor
Final Shot Armory - Specializing in Firearms Sales & Transfers, NFA Sales
$20 Transfers for Current TX CHL Holders, Military, Teachers, LEO / $25 Everyone else
http://www.FinalShotUS.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Topic author
koconcept

Post by koconcept »

I didnt have the barcode in the email on my phone so I looked and i have it on the email when i look at it on the computer. Thanks I should have read your post twice.

The_Busy_Mom

Post by The_Busy_Mom »

No problem - my status still hasn't changed, and I have been waiting for an update for 20 days. :banghead: :mad5 My husband, who had paperwork issues, already has his status updated, and everything checked off except for background under review. Guess it depends on who's desk your paperwork lands. Wish there was a little more consistency, but beggars can't be choosers!
Texas CHL Instructor / NRA Certified Instructor
Final Shot Armory - Specializing in Firearms Sales & Transfers, NFA Sales
$20 Transfers for Current TX CHL Holders, Military, Teachers, LEO / $25 Everyone else
http://www.FinalShotUS.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”