CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
healedknee
Posts in topic: 2

NM Ends Reciprocity with Most States

Post by healedknee »

Original thread on this is locked.

FYI - I contacted NM DPS to confirm and unfortunately, it is true. What perplexes me is that TX CHL requirements seem NOT to differ substantially from NM's. We need to get our legislators involved. It might also help if we flood Gov. Martinez and Gov. Perry with our concerns esp. those of us who reside on the TX-NM border.

Regards,

Dave

AggieMM
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NM Ends Reciprocity with Most States

Post by AggieMM »

See viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54749" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ryan

Topic author
healedknee
Posts in topic: 2

Post by healedknee »

Posted sometime this afternoon at : http://www.dps.nm.org/index.php/nm-conc ... greements/

"As we continue our audit and make changes accordingly, this page will be updated to reflect the most current information. This information is current as of May 1, 2012

New Mexico currently recognizes concealed carry permits from or has reciprocal agreements with the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia."

CEOofEVIL

Post by CEOofEVIL »

Well I'm glad to see that we (Texans) can still enjoy our right to carry while in NM. I used to spend a lot of time in NM, and it's an enjoyable place to visit (especially the mountains, ala Ruidoso, Cloudcroft, etc) before I moved. Tons of BLM land to have fun on there. At least when I head back over that way I know I can still exercise my rights!

Seems like this was a close, and confusing, situation. :txflag:

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Original thread is not locked. That was the third thread, but the second is distinctly different.

First thread. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54749" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Second thread. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54787" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Crossfire

Post by Crossfire »

And this will be locked too. Please refer back to the original threads.

Thanks!
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”