How would you handle it??????????

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

LCP_Dogg
Posts in topic: 1

Re: How would you handle it??????????

Post by LCP_Dogg »

Yeah I don't get it. You say you don't want everyone to see your gun yet you say there is a testing facility. If there is a testing facility, it is not like your fellow employees are going to see your gun even if you lift your shirt tail.

Anyways, if it is a separate facility, especially a hospital, why carry. It is just for a few minutes time. Lock it in your trunk or glove box.

Also, why is it such a big deal if your employees know you carry? You think they will go and complain and try to get your work to ban guns on premises??

I'm especially surprised because you say this is a towing industry. I thought all tow truckers and any truckers for that matter, carried?

Broge5
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Broge5 »

I have to agree. Leave it in the car. Too risky.

KaiserB
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by KaiserB »

Target1911 wrote:You got the DOT part of it right but I dont work for TSA. Texas
The TSA comment was for Dave01. It was in reference to my use of a DOT ID at an airport. The TSA agent told me they did not know what DOT was so I could not use the ID. I used my YMCA card, got in the airport and asked for the TSA station manager...he was not amused, but he did correct the situation.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”