Plano rape victim learns to shoot

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stevie_d_64 »

txinvestigator wrote:Sexual Assault is a crime of violence, not sex.
Absolutely!
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

seamusTX

Post by seamusTX »

CompVest wrote:I have been unble to substantiate the claim that gun ownership with or without training by either sex leads to the guns ending up in the hand of the BG during a confrontation.
I agree. I don't recall ever hearing of a case where an unarmed assailant took a firearm from an armed defender in a civilian crime situation.

Many of the statements that circulate in debate on the Internet are based on a flawed study. That study asked people whether they owned a firearm and had been the victim of a crime in which a firearm was used. It didn't matter if the person owned a hunting rifle that was at home in the safe when they were robbed at an ATM. It also did not distinguish violence between members of a household.

- Jim

Hardlyangelschl

Post by Hardlyangelschl »

I’m happy to see that she is moving forward in a positive direction. I agree that it’s sad it took something this horrible for her to see that she needs a gun. Hopefully, her voice and strength will bring awareness to women and create fewer victims for the scumbag rapist.

Return to “Ladies”