Getting Frustrated.....

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
stephen5150
Posts in topic: 1

Getting Frustrated.....

Post by stephen5150 »

Well to say I am frustrated is putting it lightly. I am a former CHL holder who did the VERY stupid thing of letting my license expire and did not renew it for quite a few years. Well when the law changed I decided in January to go through the course again so I can carry. I took class in mid January & everything got submitted to DPS on 27/28th of January. I confirmed after one month that DPS had all documents. Have an email back from a customer relations indidual stating so. Every month I check status with no change. We're going over 5 months now. And now when I check status there is no feed back at all. And of course there is no way to call or even directly email. 1-2 months I get. But 6 months..... :banghead:

mr1337

Re: Getting Frustrated.....

Post by mr1337 »

Try contacting your representative.

http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Home.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6 months is too long!
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

CoolBreeze

Re: Getting Frustrated.....

Post by CoolBreeze »

mr1337 wrote:Try contacting your representative.

http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Home.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6 months is too long!
:iagree:
The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed. -Thomas Jefferson
Never Shoot a Large Caliber Man with a Small Caliber Bullet
IANAL - Please do not assume anything in my posts is legal advice

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”