It's been real, but I got to go.

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Castex1
Posts in topic: 1

It's been real, but I got to go.

Post by Castex1 »

I received my plastic today. Please don't think that what I write is grandstanding or me trying to be superior, that is not my intent. When I opened the envelope I started thinking of where I could go and carry for the first time legally. But I started thinking about the responsibility that the law makers gave common citizens. Instead of making a nacho run, I decided that the proper thing to do was go to the range and dial in with 50 well placed rounds on target. Now it 's time for the nacho run. Thanks for giving me a place to hang out while I waited.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Received PIN October 4, 2006
Received card October 20, 2006

Roger Howard

Re: It's been real, but I got to go.

Post by Roger Howard »

Castex1 wrote:I received my plastic today. Please don't think that what I write is grandstanding or me trying to be superior, that is not my intent. When I opened the envelope I started thinking of where I could go and carry for the first time legally. But I started thinking about the responsibility that the law makers gave common citizens. Instead of making a nacho run, I decided that the proper thing to do was go to the range and dial in with 50 well placed rounds on target. Now it 's time for the nacho run. Thanks for giving me a place to hang out while I waited.
congrats! :woohoo
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Good day prior to the 1st outing. Carry safe.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”