"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

sweatmachine
Posts in topic: 88

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by sweatmachine »

zimmerdesignz wrote:no, in my own words, she said sorry nothing can be done about it, suck it it up. She told me the time starts with the very last thing submitted. That was my fingerprints. She said so it hasn't been the 9 weeks and 4 days you claim. I said ok but it is still over 8 weeks. LoL. Conversation really didn't accomplish anything other than an intellitual joust.
Well, I won't waste my time calling in then. Thanks for the info and may your license come quickly.

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

sweatmachine wrote:
zimmerdesignz wrote:no, in my own words, she said sorry nothing can be done about it, suck it it up. She told me the time starts with the very last thing submitted. That was my fingerprints. She said so it hasn't been the 9 weeks and 4 days you claim. I said ok but it is still over 8 weeks. LoL. Conversation really didn't accomplish anything other than an intellitual joust.
Well, I won't waste my time calling in then. Thanks for the info and may your license come quickly.
She did say she wants the email saying 6 weeks to be changed and the website to give info as to the extended times but has no way to do it. She suggested to contact your local Government Rep and complain to have the email and website reflect extended tines.
:tiphat:

sweatmachine

Post by sweatmachine »

zimmerdesignz wrote: She did say she wants the email saying 6 weeks to be changed and the website to give info as to the extended times but has no way to do it. She suggested to contact your local Government Rep and complain to have the email and website reflect extended tines.
Did they want the DPS/RSD site crashed too? That seems to be done.

zimmerdesignz

Post by zimmerdesignz »

sweatmachine wrote:
zimmerdesignz wrote: She did say she wants the email saying 6 weeks to be changed and the website to give info as to the extended times but has no way to do it. She suggested to contact your local Government Rep and complain to have the email and website reflect extended tines.
Did they want the DPS/RSD site crashed too? That seems to be done.
"rlol" no didn't mention that one

Practitioner
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Practitioner »

Hello everyone!

New to the room, but familiar with the impatience. I thought I would chime in on my current stats.

Timeline:
LTC class 2/6/16
Fingerprints 2/9/16
Submission 2/9/16
Confirmation 2/10/16

Still waiting, no plastic or status change.
:txflag: :tiphat:

Gnamaree02
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Gnamaree02 »

sweatmachine wrote:
Well that's funny because I was told my clock started running on 1/11 when my CHL100 was submitted electronically. I submitted my fingerprints on 1/13 with confirmation email 1/15.

AustinAG2005
Posts in topic: 22

Post by AustinAG2005 »

Gnamaree02 wrote:
sweatmachine wrote:
Well that's funny because I was told my clock started running on 1/11 when my CHL100 was submitted electronically. I submitted my fingerprints on 1/13 with confirmation email 1/15.
Same here. I was told that they received everything on 12/22 which was when I submitted. The confirmation email came on 12/28.

Gnamaree02

Post by Gnamaree02 »

Practitioner wrote:Hello everyone!

New to the room, but familiar with the impatience. I thought I would chime in on my current stats.

Timeline:
LTC class 2/6/16
Fingerprints 2/9/16
Submission 2/9/16
Confirmation 2/10/16

Still waiting, no plastic or status change.
:txflag: :tiphat:
Welcome to the Madness! :txflag:

Gnamaree02

Post by Gnamaree02 »

AustinAG2005 wrote:
Gnamaree02 wrote:
sweatmachine wrote:
Same here. I was told that they received everything on 12/22 which was when I submitted. The confirmation email came on 12/28.
This Not Nam, Man. There are rules here! Vultures torturous with their rules. :rules:

CWE
Posts in topic: 1

Post by CWE »

I know the pain on the waiting game. I did my E file back on 12/29/15 and still nothing. Just need to wait it out.

globethought
Posts in topic: 6

Post by globethought »

AustinAG2005 wrote:
Gnamaree02 wrote:
sweatmachine wrote:
I'm in very much the same boat. Received my materials on 12/22, confirmed 12/28. Still nothing.
On the phone they said that my app began 12/22, and it could be 60-90 *business* days from then, which pushes things out as far as late April. They really just need to work on how they communicate expectations and not put dumb things like "within 6 weeks" into the confirmation emails.

chipman927
Posts in topic: 1

Post by chipman927 »

Just had the website change for me this morning. Right around 64 days from doc confirmation to website status change. I never bothered calling them since it didn't seem to accomplish much based on what I've read on this thread. This includes a 10 year-old non-DQ misdemeanor which I included the order of non-disclosure for. Thanks for all the status updates on this thread.
12/21/15 - Class
12/22/15 - LTC Application
12/28/15 - Fingerprints
12/29/15 - Sent/Rec. Doc Confirmation
03/02/16 - Website Change

zimmerdesignz

Post by zimmerdesignz »

chipman927 wrote:Just had the website change for me this morning. Right around 64 days from doc confirmation to website status change. I never bothered calling them since it didn't seem to accomplish much based on what I've read on this thread. This includes a 10 year-old non-DQ misdemeanor which I included the order of non-disclosure for. Thanks for all the status updates on this thread.
12/21/15 - Class
12/28/15 - Fingerprints
Mine is the same as yours except my application was 12/21, my confirmation was 12/22 and my fingerprints were 12/30. So hopefully mine will be this week also.

zencurry
Posts in topic: 27

Post by zencurry »

Ok, so if it business days that they are counting now, then I do not hit 45 days until March 14th and sixty days isn't until April. That puts an entirely different perspective on things; like another two to four weeks. However, I work for the state myself and I can personally attest to the fact that any state agency can easily be outrun by a snail towing a cinderblock through molasses; the only exception being the agencies that collect monies from its citizenry.

A few days here, a few days there...I am just happy that I don't have to be licensed to own a weapon.

Does anyone know if Trump is Pro-Gun?

Cheers,

Zencurry

sweatmachine

Post by sweatmachine »

zimmerdesignz wrote:
chipman927 wrote:Just had the website change for me this morning. Right around 64 days from doc confirmation to website status change. I never bothered calling them since it didn't seem to accomplish much based on what I've read on this thread. This includes a 10 year-old non-DQ misdemeanor which I included the order of non-disclosure for. Thanks for all the status updates on this thread.
12/21/15 - Class
12/28/15 - Fingerprints
Mine is the same as yours except my application was 12/21, my confirmation was 12/22 and my fingerprints were 12/30. So hopefully mine will be this week also.
I received confirmation 12/21 and fingerprinted 12/23, so I'm hoping for good news soon too!

#thestruggle :smash: :smash: :smash:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”