Lonewolf's Wally Walk

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
lonewolf
Posts in topic: 10

Re: Lonewolf's Wally Walk

Post by lonewolf »

Our buddy USA1 is full of useful information......and other kinds, too!! :smilelol5:

I knew the date on the camera was messed up, but since I still have to get the kids to set up my cell phone, it just wasn't worth me fooling with.....I would have looked like this after about 1.5 minutes-------- :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cryin :cryin :cryin :grumble :grumble :banghead: :banghead: :fire

USA1
Posts in topic: 4

Post by USA1 »

Lonewolf , is your VCR flashing 12:00

or do you still have Beta ? :cool:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Topic author
lonewolf
Posts in topic: 10

Post by lonewolf »

The callouses on my feet are from propelling/stopping my car, as per lessons from Fred Flinstone........

Isn't a Beta a fish?

I know how to lock the keyboard on my phone and call people and answer calls. I can do other basic things with it as well. I just don't worry too much about the finer details of electronic gadgetry. As long as a machine does what it is supposed to, and doesn't bite me, all is well in my world.

During the last 15 years I have worked on all aspects of top of the line electric forklifts. Could fix anything on them, whether it was electrical, mechanical, hydraulic. Replaced few electronics because they didn't fail that often, but could troubleshoot/repair to that level. I just don't see the point in all the gadgetry. In the last two weeks, I've seen two goobers at school fall down steps leaving a building because their noses were buried in their cell phones while texting. The only thing it hurt on me was my funny bone.......(they weren't injured, but if they had been I would have assisted, but without sympathy)

Seriously, as long as the camera takes a picture, I'm good. I would just as soon not have the date on there at all and mess up my wonderful photography. I can store them by date on a disc or something when I am done taking them. Save file as the date and vacation.

One thing I have truly discovered is that technology, while necessary, can be cumbersome. Keep It Simple, Silly. My exact philosophy. If my wife wants to go 5 places, I plan the route in my head to make it circular, beginning and ending at the driveway, taking into consideration open/closed times and such. Result: fewer miles on the car, less windshield time, more efficient.

I probably don't watch 40 hours of TV a month, so why pay for it? At $50/month, that's over $1 an hour. Not worth it. 200 channels? I can only watch one at a time.....

Its all relative...
and fun..... :cheers2:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”