"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 198

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by GlassG19 »

Congrats Adrian. :anamatedbanana
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

KC80
Posts in topic: 80

Post by KC80 »

:totap: :clapping:
:seeya:

JagsfanNtexas
Posts in topic: 13

Post by JagsfanNtexas »

Rmartinez37 wrote:Almost 60 days for me as well, I call this morning and they said I was approved an hour ago and that it will be going to print, should have it next week
:woohoo :hurry: :woohoo
Has the website changed for you yet? I was told it was approved last Thursday but not change on the website for me yet.

Rmartinez37
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Rmartinez37 »

JagsfanNtexas wrote:
Rmartinez37 wrote:Almost 60 days for me as well, I call this morning and they said I was approved an hour ago and that it will be going to print, should have it next week
Has the website changed for you yet? I was told it was approved last Thursday but not change on the website for me yet.
Nope, no website change yet, I asked the lady I spoke to from dps, and she said that I wouldn't see a change in the website because it's being taken down. :???:

I'll be patiently waiting by the mailbox this week until it arrives :biggrinjester:

rrrrDPS!!

Post by rrrrDPS!! »

Rmartinez37 wrote:
JagsfanNtexas wrote:
Nope, no website change yet, I asked the lady I spoke to from dps, and she said that I wouldn't see a change in the website because it's being taken down. :???:

I'll be patiently waiting by the mailbox this week until it arrives :biggrinjester:
nope change on website. I called again to see they were not telling me bull. DPS told me same thing. The status feature was disabled. I was told a two week wait for plastic. that is for sure passing 60 days. just wait. we will be getting them.

JagsfanNtexas
Posts in topic: 13

Post by JagsfanNtexas »

rrrrDPS!! wrote:
Rmartinez37 wrote:
JagsfanNtexas wrote:

nope change on website. I called again to see they were not telling me bull. DPS told me same thing. The status feature was disabled. I was told a two week wait for plastic. that is for sure passing 60 days. just wait. we will be getting them.
The last few days waiting at the mailbox is even worse than the previous 52 days of waiting!

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 1

Post by crazy2medic »

Called DPS today, they said I have approval and permit should be here in 10 to 12 days!
Yeah!!!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Ncarrow
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ncarrow »

Well here I am as well finished CHL class Saturday with Mr Estep at arms room. Filed application online Sunday afternoon and mailed cl-100 form this afternoon. Fingerprinting is scheduled for 22nd and then I wait I guess.
What's average wait time ? Anyone.
Thanks to all you neighbors that watch this forum and coach us newbies.

TexasLonghornRN
Posts in topic: 14

Post by TexasLonghornRN »

Less than 30 days with no record 60 days + with any kind of arrest you declare. Don't let Dps bull you the people I took the class with and my wife's status changed before they got there cards 2 weeks ago, they just tell you it's down to blow smoke up your rears.

KC80
Posts in topic: 80

Post by KC80 »

crazy2medic wrote:Called DPS today, they said I have approval and permit should be here in 10 to 12 days!
Yeah!!!
What number did you call, the one I call says they are to busy to take calls and try back later.
:seeya:

Rmartinez37

Post by Rmartinez37 »

KC80 wrote:
crazy2medic wrote:Called DPS today, they said I have approval and permit should be here in 10 to 12 days!
Yeah!!!
What number did you call, the one I call says they are to busy to take calls and try back later.
Try calling early in the morning (7-8am), or close to closing time(6-7 pm). I've always gotten through fairly quick at these times. :txflag:

Ncarrow

Post by Ncarrow »

Anyone have dps # to call and check on progress

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 198

Post by GlassG19 »

nutsy4sure wrote:HaHa, glad I found this board. I'm on day 49 since I got the confirmation they received my supporting documents. Like so many here, a 25 year old misdemeanor arrest has clogged up the process. Sent my wife's a week after mine and she received her plastic two weeks ago. I called last week and the woman actually said " background checks take longer for criminals"! They obviously don't do anything when they get the application and $ because I actually sent that in over 120 days ago. Anyway, this board has eased my mind because I now know I'm not alone. It WILL get here, eventually.

You had a 25 yr old misdemeanor & you think that's the slow down? If you don't mind me asking? What was it? I'm thinking if it was a class A, maybe, class B, maybe, class C,,,, not....
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

Rmartinez37

Post by Rmartinez37 »

Ncarrow wrote:Anyone have dps # to call and check on progress
Here ya go :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:
(512) 424-7293

Ncarrow

Post by Ncarrow »

Rmartinez37 wrote: