Goose Stepping

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Pyron27
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Goose Stepping

Post by Pyron27 »

I'm having a political heart attack. Let me die. I already died before. I went to Iraq. I died when my wife cheated on me. I died when a mortar round landed a foot from me. I died when an IED killed my friend. I died when my brother was blown up four times[he lived]. I died when I was sent home and I got to see the wife that cheated on me. I'm still alive after being denied a job. The people that denied me a job are still alive. What can I say?

Keith B
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Keith B »

Pyron27 wrote:Having to find records that might not even exist, because I was a Private in training and because I was assaulted when I was Staff Sargent makes me 'GOOSE STEP'. I hate this process with my whole heart. Cheerios can't save me now.
Proving your elligible because of a past criminal history or charges can be a hassle, but the requirement exists. The records should not be hard to find. Just contact the court where the event occured and get them to proivde you a certified copy of the disposition. If it was military records, then you just have to contact the records branch to get one.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

bayouhazard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bayouhazard »

MadMonkey wrote:
Keith B wrote:the method of bearing is not defined
Exactly.
:iagree: No exclusions.

Keith B
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Keith B »

bayouhazard wrote:
MadMonkey wrote:
Keith B wrote:the method of bearing is not defined
Exactly.
:iagree: No exclusions.
Which does not mean it is all inclusive. It means that there is unfortunately room for interpretation.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”