November waiting

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

STRONGNUFF
Posts in topic: 8

Re: November waiting

Post by STRONGNUFF »

After 11 days from "Mailed" status, I have it in hand !!!
Good luck to all of those still waiting ! You'll have yours soon.

Pun
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Pun »

AdamJ1555 wrote:
Pun wrote:App 11/15
Class 11/23
Documents submitted online 11/26

No change in status :-(
you need to call them and follow up... I submitted on 12/17/13 and received an update last week. Now sitting at "Manufacturing".
Got through this morning. Was told they are only on first week of November apps, which is kind of bull judging by some of the other posts here
11/26: paperwork submitted online
2/14: Status Update
2/19: Mailed
2/22: In mailbox
88 days.
Hitler Reacts to CHL wait time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GXMcjn3AY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ahtoxa

Post by ahtoxa »

Pun, you and I are in the same boat. App on the 11th, all docs sent on 25th. No change in status what so ever.

I got through by phone on Friday and the guy told me that they aren't up to the 3rd quarter of November yet.

All we can do is wait.... I'll call again next week if I hear nothing this week.

Pun

Post by Pun »

ahtoxa wrote:Pun, you and I are in the same boat. App on the 11th, all docs sent on 25th. No change in status what so ever.

I got through by phone on Friday and the guy told me that they aren't up to the 3rd quarter of November yet.

All we can do is wait.... I'll call again next week if I hear nothing this week.

Thanks. Nice to know I'm not alone!
88 days.
Hitler Reacts to CHL wait time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0GXMcjn3AY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dru
Posts in topic: 6

Post by dru »

Finally got the CHL!!! :woohoo

We are a few days late posting but here's the new timeline so far:

Class: sometime in October
Application submitted: 11/1/13
Fingerprints and docs: 11/4/13
First update (background check under review): 01/16/14
Second update (background check complete; manufacturing pending): 01/28/14
Third update (CHL mailed): 01/29/14
Fourth update (CHL rec'd): 02/01/14

Time from app submission to first status update: 76 calender days, 52 work days (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day)
Time from app submission to "Mailed" status: 89 calender days, 61 work days (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day)
Time from app submission to receiving CHL: 92 calender days, 63 work days (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day)

I wish I could say I enjoyed waiting with everyone but this whole thing took way too much time....Still, we're glad to have it. Adios!

jmra
Posts in topic: 30

Post by jmra »

Congrats
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

TBJK
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TBJK »

Pun wrote:
AdamJ1555 wrote:
Class 11/23

you need to call them and follow up... I submitted on 12/17/13 and received an update last week. Now sitting at "Manufacturing".
Got through this morning. Was told they are only on first week of November apps, which is kind of bull judging by some of the other posts here
A few friends of mine mailed theirs the week of the 25th they both received status updates last week.

isa268
Posts in topic: 3

Post by isa268 »

All Documents Mailed 11/25/13
Manufacture Pending 2/11/14
Mailed 2/12/14

:anamatedbanana
:thewave
:anamatedbanana
Last edited by isa268 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
SW1911SC, SW642, M&P Shield 9mm, Caracal F, SuperNova Tactical, M&P22, SKS, AR15, Tavor, Winchester .22lr.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Pun

Post by Pun »

TBJK wrote:
Pun wrote:
AdamJ1555 wrote:
Class 11/23

A few friends of mine mailed theirs the week of the 25th they both received status updates last week.
Maybe the problem is we're not friends lol...wanna be my friend? :-)
88 days.

TomV
Posts in topic: 7

Post by TomV »

Pun wrote:
ahtoxa wrote:Pun, you and I are in the same boat. App on the 11th, all docs sent on 25th. No change in status what so ever.

Nope, you are not alone. I received my e-mail confirmation 11/26 and still nothing. :waiting:
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TBJK
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TBJK »

Pun wrote:
TBJK wrote:
Pun wrote:
AdamJ1555 wrote:
Class 11/23

Maybe the problem is we're not friends lol...wanna be my friend? :-)
Lol doubt I'd help any. It's not like I'm a celebrity or high level politician.

smokejensen
Posts in topic: 4

Post by smokejensen »

Would anybody in their right mind want a celebrity or a high powered politician as a friend?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

ahtoxa

Post by ahtoxa »

healthinsp wrote:
Pun wrote:

Nope, you are not alone. I received my e-mail confirmation 11/26 and still nothing. :waiting:
I see DECEMBER folks getting theirs and yet we've not gotten a word about ours yet.

:cryin

isa268
Posts in topic: 3

Post by isa268 »

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=9430376" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope my License wasn't in there, it's supposed to show up today or tomorrow.
SW1911SC, SW642, M&P Shield 9mm, Caracal F, SuperNova Tactical, M&P22, SKS, AR15, Tavor, Winchester .22lr.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

smokejensen
Posts in topic: 4

Post by smokejensen »

isa268 wrote:http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=9430376

I hope my License wasn't in there, it's supposed to show up today or tomorrow.
This just adds one more reason why sensitive information should not be sent through regular mail, email, or stored on government databases. The statemade a good call by removing the requirement to put your SS# on your application.
There are just too many opportunities for your data to fall into the wrong hands.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71456
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”