October Applications

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Rick1957
Posts in topic: 39

Re: October Applications

Post by Rick1957 »

Bozz48 wrote:
TBJK wrote:
Rick1957 wrote:My App was mailed in 10-14-2003 and nothing yet not even a update. getting worried !!! :cryin
Man a ten year wait is a long time :mrgreen: I'm sure you meant 2013. I sent mine on the 15th & haven't had an update either, so your not alone.
You should be getting an update this week. I think they are currently working on applications from the 2nd week in October. I sent my stuff on the 9th of October and it went to "mailed" last Friday. It didn't come in yesterday's mail tho.

Yes sorry 2013 lol. Not real good at this waiting and not knowing.

TBJK
Posts in topic: 30

Post by TBJK »

Rick1957 wrote:
Bozz48 wrote:
TBJK wrote:
Rick1957 wrote:My App was mailed in 10-14-2003 and nothing yet not even a update. getting worried !!! :cryin
Man a ten year wait is a long time :mrgreen: I'm sure you meant 2013. I sent mine on the 15th & haven't had an update either, so your not alone.
You should be getting an update this week. I think they are currently working on applications from the 2nd week in October. I sent my stuff on the 9th of October and it went to "mailed" last Friday. It didn't come in yesterday's mail tho.

Yes sorry 2013 lol. Not real good at this waiting and not knowing.
Yeah I know the feeling. I'm paranoid that I may have messed up on the address then have to go through this waiting again. Even though I have confirmation (sp) that they received it by tracking number.

Rick1957

Post by Rick1957 »

I sure hope you do because we mailed around the same time. lol :thumbs2:

Bozz48
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Bozz48 »

My CHL arrived in the mail yesterday. :woohoo :clapping:

Mailed everything on October 9th, so it was 69 days total.

I don't plan on doing the Wally Walk, but I'm sure I will be shopping there soon enough. I do need to make a trip to Advanced Auto to return a battery core. That will be my Wally Walk.

I'll be hanging around here for a while giving encouragement to those who are still waiting. I really appreciate having this forum to provide moral support.

Thanks all.

jmra
Posts in topic: 50

Post by jmra »

Bozz48 wrote:My CHL arrived in the mail yesterday. :woohoo :clapping:

I don't plan on doing the Wally Walk, but I'm sure I will be shopping there soon enough. I do need to make a trip to Advanced Auto to return a battery core. That will be my Wally Walk.

I'll be hanging around here for a while giving encouragement to those who are still waiting. I really appreciate having this forum to provide moral support.

Thanks all.
Congrats
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

cocked&locked
Posts in topic: 10

Post by cocked&locked »

Congrats Bozz.
Hopefully mine will update to manufacturing pending this weekend and I should receive it around this time next week. 69 days.... Ouch. That s what I get for not sending my app on September 1st. If they don't hire more people the November wait is going to make us feel a lot better.

rwilso
Posts in topic: 9

Post by rwilso »

Bozz48 wrote:My CHL arrived in the mail yesterday. :woohoo :clapping:

Thanks all.

Congratulations! Great feeling to finally get it in your hands. My first carry was at my favorite BBQ joint.
NRA member

Rick1957

Post by Rick1957 »

Congratulations Bozz48 !!! :anamatedbanana

TBJK

Post by TBJK »

Finally got an update. Fingerprint under review,background check under review. The fingerprints concern me just because I work with my hands. It took me a couple months before I submitted all my paperwork because my prints were not as good as I wanted them.

SWK8
Posts in topic: 22

Post by SWK8 »

Finally my first update on the website. :clapping: I submitted all my stuff online on 10/28/13, so they must be on the last week of Oct. :hurry:

Application : Received
Fingerprints : Under review
Affidavits : Received
DL or ID : Valid
Citizenship : No documentation required
Passport photo holder : Received
Photo : Received
Proof of Classroom training : Received
Proof of Proficiency training : Received
Fee : Received
Background Check : Under review
Concealed Handgun License : Print pending completion of application review

Cshuff21
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Cshuff21 »

SWK8 wrote:Finally my first update on the website. :clapping: I submitted all my stuff online on 10/28/13, so they must be on the last week of Oct. :hurry:

Congrats!! I submitted everything on 10/21 and still have no update! :mad5 :banghead:
"Suns up...Guns Up" Texas Tech!

TBJK

Post by TBJK »

SWK8 wrote:Finally my first update on the website. :clapping: I submitted all my stuff online on 10/28/13, so they must be on the last week of Oct. :hurry:

I did my online app on the 10th of Oct, fingerprints on the 14,then snail mailed on the 15th. They just did my first update this morning. I'm thinking there is no specific order. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for sure as far as how they are processed.

TexasJake
Posts in topic: 7

Post by TexasJake »

I submitted everything via RSD site on 10/15/13 and have not received an update yet. Called this morning and spoke to Angela who stated that there was no way to check and see if they received my documents. I informed her that there are people that submitted after I did and they already have an update. She said " Must be an anomaly" and that it "Must be their lucky day" Wow, that was a great explanation. Thanks for the great customer service Angela... :totap:

Bozz48
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Bozz48 »

TexasJake wrote:I submitted everything via RSD site on 10/15/13 and have not received an update yet. Called this morning and spoke to Angela who stated that there was no way to check and see if they received my documents. I informed her that there are people that submitted after I did and they already have an update. She said " Must be an anomaly" and that it "Must be their lucky day" Wow, that was a great explanation. Thanks for the great customer service Angela... :totap:
There are so many variables involved. But they are working on the 2nd and 3rd week of October applications at this point. When you do finally get an update on the web site, things happen pretty quickly after that. I will venture to say that you will receive that first update very shortly.

TBJK

Post by TBJK »

TexasJake wrote:I submitted everything via RSD site on 10/15/13 and have not received an update yet. Called this morning and spoke to Angela who stated that there was no way to check and see if they received my documents. I informed her that there are people that submitted after I did and they already have an update. She said " Must be an anomaly" and that it "Must be their lucky day" Wow, that was a great explanation. Thanks for the great customer service Angela... :totap:
I bet tomorrow morning you'll have an update

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”