Finally

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
multiple68
Posts in topic: 4

Finally

Post by multiple68 »

Background check finally went through. License is being manufactured. The wait was killing me.

jadm1967
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Finally

Post by jadm1967 »

Congrats !!! :hurry: May I ask you, when did you submmit your application?
Class 04/07/13, Prints 04/08/13, Emailed all Dox 04/09/13, DPS received Mailed in Dox 4/16/13
Spoke with CS All documents and prints accepted 05/10/13
dox are in Data Entry 05/10/13 ,prints and BG pending 05/20, Manufacturing Pending 06/03/13, manufacturing 06/04/13, Mailed 6/6/13

Topic author
multiple68

Post by multiple68 »

BTW, for those wondering, I dont have the exact dates, but I think I mailed everything in early February, and they showed on the website that they had all my materials and were starting the background check I believe early March. Status changed today to manufacturing.

Topic author
multiple68

Post by multiple68 »

I was really worried about the background check because of my employer history. The last job I had before I started my own company was operating under a DBA, was then purchased by another company which then changed their names and was then purchased by someone else...so I was worried the accuracy of all those names and the dates was going to be an issue.

jmra

Post by jmra »

Congrats
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Kyle L
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Kyle L »

I put my packet in the mail on February 5th. My status changed to "Pending Manufacturing" yesterday morning. I have a clean record...you can blame 2 things for the processing time. First, the amount of applications being processed is way up and the FBI check is taking a long time due to the government having to "cutback" since they are to stupid to pass a sensible budget.

Topic author
multiple68

Post by multiple68 »

Received in mail today

dieharddano24

Post by dieharddano24 »

Kyle L wrote:I put my packet in the mail on February 5th. My status changed to "Pending Manufacturing" yesterday morning. I have a clean record...you can blame 2 things for the processing time. First, the amount of applications being processed is way up and the FBI check is taking a long time due to the government having to "cutback" since they are to stupid to pass a sensible budget.
Wow. My wife has the same scenario. Mailed items like Feb 4th or Feb 5th, online site still shows "Pending background check" and she has an absolutely flawless record. Good for you, though!

Kyle L
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Kyle L »

DONE! AMEN!

It took 75 days from mailbox to mailbox..... :woohoo

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”