July 2011 Applications

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Tx_XDm
Posts in topic: 4

Re: July 2011 Applications

Post by Tx_XDm »

Congrats PocketGroove
CHL since 09/21/2011
NRA Member
TSRA Member

strider67
Posts in topic: 28

Post by strider67 »

PocketGroove wrote:Just checked this morning...

August 17 MANUFACTURING PENDING!!!

:eek6 :anamatedbanana :eek6 :anamatedbanana :eek6 :anamatedbanana :eek6 :anamatedbanana :eek6 :anamatedbanana :eek6 :anamatedbanana :eek6 :anamatedbanana

Not to mention, This:
:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

I can relax now knowing that I'm good 2 go! :patriot: :txflag: :coolgleamA:
Excellent! :txflag:
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

PocketGroove
Posts in topic: 22

Post by PocketGroove »

Thanks guys! Feeling pretty good cause today it's switched to manufacturing.
Also, I too wonder how Meg is doing.

catdaddyxx
Posts in topic: 33

Post by catdaddyxx »

Sure glad someone is moving along.

I however, am still listed and BG under review. :headscratch

Big Meg
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Big Meg »

PocketGroove wrote:Thanks guys! Feeling pretty good cause today it's switched to manufacturing.

Called today and they said it was not that far along ,I told them that it said BG the last 3 weeks and that's all they said BG was not that far along.They said they had till Sept.15........... :mad5

strider67

Post by strider67 »

Big Meg wrote:
PocketGroove wrote:Thanks guys! Feeling pretty good cause today it's switched to manufacturing.

Called today and they said it was not that far along ,I told them that it said BG the last 3 weeks and that's all they said BG was not that far along.They said they had till Sept.15........... :mad5
Big Meg! Good to hear from you, sorry about the progress. I have an idea for you and catdaddy. Drive to Austin, pick someone up along the way, (I don't think I need to say who) and visit them in person! :mrgreen:

Congrads PocketGroove! :txflag:
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

strider67 wrote:
Big Meg wrote:

Big Meg! Good to hear from you, sorry about the progress. I have an idea for you and catdaddy. Drive to Austin, pick someone up along the way, (I don't think I need to say who) and visit them in person! :mrgreen:

Congrads PocketGroove! :txflag:
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

i'll help anyway i can

strider67

Post by strider67 »

mrmagnum wrote:
i'll help anyway i can
I know you would, my friend. :tiphat: As would I...

catdaddyxx

Post by catdaddyxx »

Starting week 6 today. 5 days after telling me that my BG check was done, the web still says it's under review. Guess I'll call again on Monday. :banghead:

PocketGroove

Post by PocketGroove »

Mine must have landed on the red bull drinkers desk after the BG check ended 'cause it switched to mailed this morning! ;-)

I'm sure you guys will get an update soon!

PocketGroove

Post by PocketGroove »

Come on post office! :clapping: Deliver mah plastic tomorrow! :clapping:

strider67

Post by strider67 »

PocketGroove wrote:Come on post office! :clapping: Deliver mah plastic tomorrow! :clapping:
I hope you do get it tomorrow! But, just in case, mine mailed on Friday and I did not receive til' Wednesday. I think 'mailed' was the hardest part of waiting...that and all of the other parts! :mrgreen:

catdaddyxx

Post by catdaddyxx »

I guess I can't even call anymore. I'm getting the message "due to high call volume, your call can not be answered." Then it hangs up on me! I don't mind being on hold but don't friggin hang up on me.

Edit: I finally got hold of someone. I was told by this guy that they are waiting on my bg check to finish. He didn't expect for me to already know that it was already done. Then all of a sudden it changed to this person may have 1200 to enter in. First he lied to me and then tried to bull me. It is getting really REALLY hard to be nice when I'm lied to and then bull'd. And did you know "it almost always takes 60 days for a new license." And that "anyone who gets a license in under 3 weeks must be just a renewal". Yeah that's what I was expected to believe. And yeah, I was upset, but never mean or ugly, yet he still hung up on me.

Edit for clarification: The last time I called I was told to call back at this time if I saw no change. So, I was not hounding them, I was following instructions.

mrmagnum

Post by mrmagnum »

catdaddyxx wrote:I guess I can't even call anymore. I'm getting the message "due to high call volume, your call can not be answered." Then it hangs up on me! I don't mind being on hold but don't friggin hang up on me.

Edit: I finally got hold of someone. I was told by this guy that they are waiting on my bg check to finish. He didn't expect for me to already know that it was already done. Then all of a sudden it changed to this person may have 1200 to enter in. First he lied to me and then tried to bull me. It is getting really REALLY hard to be nice when I'm lied to and then bull'd. And did you know "it almost always takes 60 days for a new license." And that "anyone who gets a license in under 3 weeks must be just a renewal". Yeah that's what I was expected to believe. And yeah, I was upset, but never mean or ugly, yet he still hung up on me.

Edit for clarification: The last time I called I was told to call back at this time if I saw no change. So, I was not hounding them, I was following instructions.
that sux catdaddy but yeah 60 for new apps must be the norm. Mine took 68 days.

strider67

Post by strider67 »

[quote="mrmagnum
that sux catdaddy but yeah 60 for new apps must be the norm. Mine took 68 days.[/quote]

:iagree:

Mine went through pretty quick so I don't have much room to squack. Hang in there, hopefully it will change real soon!

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”