Delay in the DPS website

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Cowboyfan
Posts in topic: 2

Delay in the DPS website

Post by Cowboyfan »

Just got home and got my plastic was in the mailbox, website still shows manufacturing pending. Im guessing there is some kinda delay in the DPS system. 14 days mailbox to mailbox!!! It was post marked on the 27 for those wondering.
7/15 Arrived at DPS
7/22 Manufacturing Pending
7/23 manufacturing
7/29 Plastic

Yarborough
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Delay in the DPS website

Post by Yarborough »

Just posted on the "manufacturing 2+ weeks" thread--mine also arrived today, postmarked 27th, still reads Manufacturing. Trying to talk myself out of continuing the vigilance to see the DPS website update. :oops:

KingofChaos

Post by KingofChaos »

Cowboyfan wrote:Just got home and got my plastic was in the mailbox, website still shows manufacturing pending. Im guessing there is some kinda delay in the DPS system. 14 days mailbox to mailbox!!! It was post marked on the 27 for those wondering.
My envy of you knows no bounds. 2 Weeks is bloody amazing. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll have mine by next Friday?
EAA Witness Elite Match .45 ACP
Blade Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster
SOG Flash II

johnmed3

Post by johnmed3 »

Cowboyfan wrote:Just got home and got my plastic was in the mailbox, website still shows manufacturing pending. Im guessing there is some kinda delay in the DPS system. 14 days mailbox to mailbox!!! It was post marked on the 27 for those wondering.
How many days has been on "manufacturing pending"? Checked my status today and I'm on "manufacturing pending" man I can't wait!
Class taken: 06/04/11
Packet mailed: 06/0611
Packet received:06/08/11
Background check completed: 07/29/11
Manufacturing pending: 07/30/11
Plastic received 08/06/11.

American by birth, Texan by the grace of god!
NRA Member.

Topic author
Cowboyfan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Cowboyfan »

johnmed3 wrote:
How many days has been on "manufacturing pending"? Checked my status today and I'm on "manufacturing pending" man I can't wait!
It still says manufacturing even though I got it yesterday. My status said manufacturing on the 23 and on the 29 I had it. I'm guessing they mail them out all at one time it seems some people on here also got theirs yesterday too
7/15 Arrived at DPS
7/22 Manufacturing Pending
7/23 manufacturing
7/29 Plastic

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”