Is it time to call/email?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

rob02262008
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Is it time to call/email?

Post by rob02262008 »

iahkaferoaster wrote:This might be why 56 days and NO PIN. Thinks positive despite the obvious. You get more flies with honey than vinegar. I believed that if it is to happen, it will in it's own time. For me it was 24 days to get my PIN
I've been thinking positive on the lotto for years and nothing. Of course it'll happen when it happens...every thing does!! :) :)

And I'd be telling people to chill if I got my pin in 24 days.

BTW, nothing but bills in the mail today!! Think positive, think positive, think positive, think positive, think a pretty maiden...oops, sorry, think positive.. :D
No Online Application used
Class taken 2/23/2008
Mailed 2/26/2008
Received 2/28/2008
Check cleared bank 3/7/2008
PIN Finally received 5/3/2008 - Processing Application
Application Completed 5/22/2008
Plastic received 5/23/2008!!!

SW 1006 10mm
Walther PPK 380
Rossi 38

Topic author
tryan

Update

Post by tryan »

To those that say that contacting the DPS during your wait only lessens their productivity, I agree. However, at 100+ days I thought I needed to see if there was an issue. Well, I was going to call of Friday but stayed too busy through the day.

This morning, while picking up the phone to dial I check the status and found "Application Completed - license issued or certificate active". So, now I am looking forward to receiving the plastic.

Unfortunately, now I don't have any suggestions for those in similar situations (still good for me!).

thankGod
Posts in topic: 1

Post by thankGod »

Congrats! :woohoo
thankGod
NRA Life Member
TSRA
"Be watchful, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong." 1Cor16:13

texanandproud
Posts in topic: 1

Post by texanandproud »

WOW - Thats rediculous! Our State goverment is really MESSED UP! From what I've read calling or emailing will do little good. I'm at 70 days now - I'm in the middle of penning a letter to the editorial section of the Austin American Statesmen. Being the extremely liberal newspaper that it is I'm afraid there will be little chance of it being published but will try! Good luck with calling - emailing. From reading other's comments that have done so I'm sure you will only get the same canned awnsers that others have. This department appears to be brocken with no ryhme or reason for how unbelievably long our good citizens are waiting for their licenses.

Melvin
Buda Texas

old farmer

Post by old farmer »

Morn' :tiphat:

My feelings this morning.... :headscratch :mad5 :cryin :yawn :leaving :bigmouth :cup: :crazy: :blowup :blowup
God Bliss America.

old farmer

Post by old farmer »

I feel better now. :tiphat:
God Bliss America.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”