"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

mclipp
Posts in topic: 3

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by mclipp »

I was all in 1/22/16 & got the confirmation email on 1/25/16. Nothing yet for me, but a co-worker who sent his stuff in via usps on 2/21 received his plastic Good Friday. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order of processing.

ifpo238
Posts in topic: 26

Post by ifpo238 »

mclipp wrote:I was all in 1/22/16 & got the confirmation email on 1/25/16. Nothing yet for me, but a co-worker who sent his stuff in via usps on 2/21 received his plastic Good Friday. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order of processing.
Is it me, or does there seem to be a pattern of paper submitted via snail mail getting processed more quickly than docs submitted through the website?
NRA Life Member

kjennings

Post by kjennings »

Can anyone give me an estimation of current waiting times based off my information below? :drool:

Online Application - 03/23/2016
Electronic Fingerprints - 03/25/2016
Face to Face Class / Shooting qualification- 03/26/2016
Submission of documents - 03/26/2016
Confermation of recieved suporting documents - 03/28/2016
Licenses in hand - ??? :anamatedbanana
"Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they want a war let it begin here." - Captain John Parker, commander of the militiamen at Lexington, Massachusetts on sighting British Troops. 1775

TexasVetEOD
Posts in topic: 9

Post by TexasVetEOD »

kjennings wrote:Can anyone give me an estimation of current waiting times based off my information below? :drool:

I was all in 1\4 and just got my plastic yesterday. :anamatedbanana :fire :party: It seems like us early January folks are taking 80-90 days. There have been some that have submitted in February and got theirs in less than 6 weeks.

kjennings

Post by kjennings »

I was all in 1\4 and just got my plastic yesterday. :anamatedbanana :fire :party: It seems like us early January folks are taking 80-90 days. There have been some that have submitted in February and got theirs in less than 6 weeks.

Thanks for the reply! Congrats!
GOD BLESS TEXAS!!! :txflag:
"Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they want a war let it begin here." - Captain John Parker, commander of the militiamen at Lexington, Massachusetts on sighting British Troops. 1775

RoughAshlar

Post by RoughAshlar »

Conf e-mail on 1/6...website just changed today 3/29

..submitted online FYI...

Branden1976
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Branden1976 »

Flightmare wrote:Status change this morning! Hopefully an indication that my seat in the waiting room will be available for someone else.
What do mean when you say your status has changed? I got on the website this morning and it's kinda different than what it was when I last checked. Nothing on it says I was approved or anything though.

RETiffner

Post by RETiffner »

kjennings wrote:Can anyone give me an estimation of current waiting times based off my information below? :drool:

I called yesterday, they are quoting 12 weeks... But some apps from early Jan are already at that point...

brooklyn
Posts in topic: 30

Post by brooklyn »

If you set your target date for sometime in September 2016 you won't get depressed like the rest of us that are sitting around waiting for a change on the website or a surprise in the mailbox. :banghead:

kjennings

Post by kjennings »

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly!

GOD BLESS TEXAS!! :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag: :txflag:

brooklyn

Post by brooklyn »

Branden1976 wrote:
Flightmare wrote:Status change this morning! Hopefully an indication that my seat in the waiting room will be available for someone else.
What do mean when you say your status has changed? I got on the website this morning and it's kinda different than what it was when I last checked. Nothing on it says I was approved or anything though.
I have not seen the changed website myself but what I understand happens is that the website offers you the ability to change your address, etc. So I imagine that congratulations are in order for you! :cheers2: :cheers2:

meyerch5
Posts in topic: 64

Post by meyerch5 »

Seems like they are making really good progress since the additional staff were added to the system.

Keep cranking them out RSD! I'm on day 68 and hopeful for some good news soon.

Branden1976
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Branden1976 »

Branden1976 wrote:
Called and got confirmation my license was mailed off yesterday.

TexasVetEOD
Posts in topic: 9

Post by TexasVetEOD »

brooklyn wrote:
Branden1976 wrote:
I have not seen the changed website myself but what I understand happens is that the website offers you the ability to change your address, etc. So I imagine that congratulations are in order for you! :cheers2: :cheers2:
It will look like this, the hight lighted yellow part will be added.

brooklyn

Post by brooklyn »

TexasVetEOD wrote:
brooklyn wrote:
Branden1976 wrote:
It will look like this, the hight lighted yellow part will be added.

Thanks. Now we know what we're all waiting to see.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”