Fastest renewal ever!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
gduncan52
Posts in topic: 1

Fastest renewal ever!

Post by gduncan52 »

I received my original CHL in Jan. 1996 and have been thru several renewals since. My current expiration date is my birthday this July. On Jan. 27, 2016 I received my renewal letter from DPS. On Feb. 1, 2016 I paid and renewed on line. Today, Feb. 18, 2016, I received my plastic in the mail. That first application in the 90's took four months. My last renewal took about four weeks. This was the fastest ever. I'm good until 2021. Happy Day!

justa2e2

Re: Fastest renewal ever!

Post by justa2e2 »

Dang!!! I sent my renewal in on 5 Jan and still in background investigation.

safety1

Post by safety1 »

Got my renewal in 19 days from online renewal app to mailbox, back in April of last year.
We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. ~ Ronald Reagan ~
NRA - Life Member

JDC

Post by JDC »

Maybe there's hope after all! I submitted my renewal online on Dec 3 and still waiting.

toppc22

Post by toppc22 »

Well, I have no hope whatsoever, renewed mine online DEC 5, 15 and have been told someone looked at it Jan 17 which is a Sunday and the rude lady said "they have no time-frame", so I sent an email a couple weeks later for clarification with no response. Do they even answer emails? Oh by the way this is my second renewal.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”